Mitchell late withdrawl ??

Started by tigertops, August 17, 2012, 04:18:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tigertops

im hearing that this may be happening this weekend......

anyone else hearing this news......??

will screw me if it happens

t.thomas6

haven't heard it yet. hope not.

even if he is though, got S.Gibson on the big E :) so will be covered a bit. BUT hopefully he plays as named :D

m1tch robo

Quote from: tigertops on August 17, 2012, 04:18:27 PM

Where are you hearing this? Or is it all just speculation?

Elite87

Quote from: tigertops on August 17, 2012, 04:18:27 PM

Need to name your source mate. Alot of talk about Mtichell possibley being rested, but his been named.. so he's playing unless someone can quote a reliable source saying otherwise..

no_idea

I've heard on the radio that if hawthorn were to rest mitchell it would have to be this week because they have some big games coming up after this week. So maybe people are taking these types of comments and assuming he'lll miss.

tigertops

its more than just speculation.

from someone closer to hawks camp.

im tossing up whether to trade mitchell out, as i dont want to take any chance and get a zero, which would most likely cost me my final.

was just asking if anyone else has info like this.....to help us all make a decision on this bloke.

i suppose we will never know 100% until sunday but this is not something just thrown out there. wouldnt do that, esp during finals time.

devize

Quote from: tigertops on August 17, 2012, 05:58:11 PM

No, it's nothing more than just speculation. 'Someone closer to hawks camp' is not a reliable source. Who is this person?

If someone had actual information then it'll get posted. There was always going to be speculation that it would happen after the game they had at the end of the season last year.

tigertops

Quote from: devize on August 17, 2012, 07:20:22 PM

No, it's nothing more than just speculation. 'Someone closer to hawks camp' is not a reliable source. Who is this person?

If someone had actual information then it'll get posted. There was always going to be speculation that it would happen after the game they had at the end of the season last year.

im not talkin speculation about hawks resting PLAYERS.  ive been told specifically about mitchell !
anyway dont care what you say. im asking if anyone else has any info as you have mentioned, for myself and the others who have mitchell in their teams.
not to cause arguments or friction or mislead people

devize

im not talkin speculation about hawks resting PLAYERS.  ive been told specifically about mitchell !
anyway dont care what you say. im asking if anyone else has any info as you have mentioned, for myself and the others who have mitchell in their teams.
not to cause arguments or friction or mislead people

I don't think you understand the meaning of speculation. 'Someone' saying that specifically Mitchell is going to rested is still just speculation. There's not a single reliable source regarding this.

tigertops

Point is I'm not speculating I'm saying people who should know are saying this.  That's more than speculating

devize

Quote from: tigertops on August 17, 2012, 10:19:39 PM
Point is I'm not speculating I'm saying people who should know are saying this.  That's more than speculating

Point is you are speculating because you are saying that he may miss without providing any real evidence to backup what you're saying. 'People who should know are saying this'. Which people? Got any links to your sources? Unless there is more solid and reliable information it is just pure speculation. It's MORE than speculation when there's actual evidence to him missing the game.

You clearly don't understand what speculation is. Perhaps you should try looking it up http://lmgtfy.com/?q=speculation+definition

tigertops

Have u read the Hun today mate. There's an article about Mitchell being sore and possibly getting a rest.  Funny I was telling u this exact thing yesterday.   Anyway seems I may have been right and u well..... Yeah Good on ya.   
For Mitchell owners lets pray

roo boys!

Bad news for Mitchell owners...Nick Maxwell has him on the bench :-\

nostradamus

Quote from: roo boys! on August 18, 2012, 11:50:06 AM

l wish Maxwell would post his team early for everyone to see !!  he always seems to have the inside goss

.....if Mitchell is out, l think that'll be at least 3 times this season he's benched premos, then they turn out to be late withdrawals

That sort of inside knowledge would be invaluable

roo boys!

Quote from: nostradamus on August 18, 2012, 12:23:24 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on August 18, 2012, 11:50:06 AM

l wish Maxwell would post his team early for everyone to see !!  he always seems to have the inside goss

.....if Mitchell is out, l think that'll be at least 3 times this season he's benched premos, then they turn out to be late withdrawals

That sort of inside knowledge would be invaluable
Well all you have to do is become captain of the biggest AFL club in Victoria and then the knowledge is all yours haha