Advice - do i trade?

Started by dickitch, August 17, 2012, 12:50:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dickitch

Team shown below - I have 2 trades and 44k in the bank.  right now i can field a whole team, so i'm unsure whether or not to move with the last 2 now - if i lose im gone but if i win and use my trades i could be stuck with nothing.  Any ideas anyone?

bensl

no point having trades left if you lose!  will you win this week without trading? looks like your a prem short down back.

Bedlam

Deal Lids to Defence and trade Swan. Or hold out

dickitch

want to hold swan in case i go thru, but yeh that's the problem - in my mind i wanna hold cos i feel i should win and would like these trades left - but will be gutted if i lose and haven't cashed them in

dickitch

i guess i could use 1 to do a sideways trade on Swan to a premo and then if win bring him back in or at least have 1 more trade up my sleeve for cover, thoughts on that?

no_idea

Spot on. You need to win this week before you start worrying about this week.

Swan to Watson

dickitch

My opponent has Watson and Mitchell, I was tempted to go Mitchell cos of gcs, and the money for last trade? So Watson or Mitchell? :)

no_idea

Quote from: dickitch on August 17, 2012, 05:24:57 PM
My opponent has Watson and Mitchell, I was tempted to go Mitchell cos of gcs, and the money for last trade? So Watson or Mitchell? :)
Normally when a team plays a bad side no one scores huge and scores are spread all over the field. So no gaurantee mitchell scores huge. Watson is in awesome form and doesn't have as many players stealing points of him. My pick is Watson!

However, if you're really keen on saving money you have the option of also have the option of s.thompson / Judd(he will have a huge score this week) /
Murphy.

ubeaut

I would personally pick Cotchin. On fire and i reckon Deledio will cop the Crowley tag. And unfortunately ,yes I think Judd will go large this round as well.

dickitch

Nah money is an afterthought I guess, ok leaning towards Watson or Cotchin now. Ha, this is hard an no doubt in an hour there will be late outs and j will have to change my plans completely :P