Main Menu

Settling an argument...

Started by c4v3m4n, August 16, 2012, 11:06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

c4v3m4n

Hey guys,

My housemate and I are squabbling over AA players for 2012. He reckons that Daniel Talia won't even get shortlisted at because nobody knows who the guy is.

I have him in the top 5 key defenders of 2012, along with the likes of Glass, McPharlin and Richards. He doesn't and I'm trying to prove a point.

IYO, who do you believe are your top 5 key defenders for 2012?

MTTY

Ted Richards, Darren Glass, Luke McPharlin definitely top 3.

Then its out of Harry Taylor, Dustin Fletcher, Ben Rutten or Daniel Talia for the final two.

Ziplock

I don't think he'll make it in, generally they put in 2-3 rebounding defenders as well don't they?

he'll definitely be short listed though... he kept pav to what, like a goal and less than 20 disposals when he was averaging like 6 goals per game over the last month and a half?

so no, I don't think he'll make it, but I reckon he'll be up there.

Noz

Slight chance to get in the preliminary squad but no further, Should be considered as he has helped quite a lot in Adelaides charge to the top.

Jay

Quote from: c4v3m4n on August 16, 2012, 11:06:37 PM
Hey guys,

My housemate and I are squabbling over AA players for 2013. He reckons that Daniel Talia won't even get shortlisted at because nobody knows who the guy is.

I have him in the top 5 key defenders of 2012, along with the likes of Glass, McPharlin and Richards. He doesn't and I'm trying to prove a point.

what year are we talking bout mate?

Shoe in for Rising Star...highly doubt he will be AA though

Colliwobblers

Harry Taylor definitely makes the cut

Lake has been almost back to his AA form ? had a couple of shockers true but don't all KPP...

I would think Talia would struggle to make the shortlist this season, not to say he won't be there abouts in the future

just that there would be quite a few ahead of him, unfair to say he won't be considered, but he will likely be considered then dismissed :)

maybe 2015

valkorum

Talia should make the squad of 40 but wont make the final cut.  I am going for Richards and McPharlin to hold down the AA KPD posts.

BB67th

Richards and Glass for FB and CHB this year.

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Jayman on August 17, 2012, 12:24:29 AM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on August 16, 2012, 11:06:37 PM
Hey guys,

My housemate and I are squabbling over AA players for 2013. He reckons that Daniel Talia won't even get shortlisted at because nobody knows who the guy is.

what year are we talking bout mate?

Shoe in for Rising Star...highly doubt he will be AA though

2012. That first one was a mistake.

Justin Bieber

Only 2-3 can make it. Not sure on Talia tis year with Ratten, McPharlin, Glass, Richards and Taylor having great years.

Although, Taylor has played forward a few times...  :-X

Capper

Glass will be FB whilst teddles will be CHB. Talia is the number 3 back atm

Maca24

If Harry Taylor isn't AA then it's flawed :P
Is so dominant.

PowerBug

AA is a victorian bias side anyway, so it'll be Taylor and Fletcher when it should be Glass/Richards/Rutten. Richards is very underrated.

tbagrocks

Quote from: PowerBug on August 17, 2012, 02:49:33 PM
AA is a victorian bias side anyway, so it'll be Taylor and Fletcher when it should be Glass/Richards/Rutten. Richards is very underrated.
I'll say it's bias to AA, I hear Swan, Fev, Conners and Buddy are involved :P

BB67th

Quote from: PowerBug on August 17, 2012, 02:49:33 PM
No way Fletcher is getting in there.