What's your current overall ranking?

Started by Dutchie64, August 16, 2012, 12:24:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dutchie64

Seeing that this my first year in AFL DT (got invited by workmates at a new company I started work for last year) I just want to thank some of the regulars on this forum for their advice throughout the year.

Through some research by myself and all the advice (some good, some average) given on this forum I have managed to reach the semi-final in my league and have reached (so far) an overall ranking of 1802 with an average point scored per round of 2.084

So how are others going? Are you an experienced DT'er or a newbie and how are you travelling at this stage of the year? Are you happy with your results or had you expected better (or worse).

Needless to say I'm absolutely stoked to see where I'm at and through the DT game I am now also hooked on AFL and have actually attended a few games this year and watched more games on the box this year than I have done in the previous 10!!!

So, to sign off, I am horrified that there are only a few DT games left for the year but rest assured that I will be back for more next year ;)!!!

fertalong

I'm ranked 450 overall.
Been following footy for the best part of the last 10 years, but only 2nd season of DT.

Justin Bieber

Dudge

Sitting at 1942 at the moment, so aiming to beat last years 1550. Did come 107 in 2009 :D , and 3815 in 2010

Jukes

My first real year of doing dt, had a team last two years but periodically did not check it so they bombed out early.

Coming 3800th odd been very unlucky and have been inconsistent. Next year I'll do better.

Proud of coming in the top 100 for one week tho :P

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Jukes on August 16, 2012, 01:24:40 PM
My first real year of doing dt, had a team last two years but periodically did not check it so they bombed out early.

Coming 3800th odd been very unlucky and have been inconsistent. Next year I'll do better.

Proud of coming in the top 100 for one week tho :P

Lol that's because you ran out of trades at round 12 lolol.

Colliwobblers

cracked the top 1000 2 weeks ago and have begun my steady decline courtesy of swan buddy chappy

down to just under 1100 now, target was to crack the top 1000 very long odds of that now with swan out again

Turkies

63 :) 2nd year of DT, although last year i had no idea what i was doing, think i finished around 25k lol.

Been gaining the past few weeks, but really if i can finish top100 i'll be stoked

bomdiggity

306  :D SC's been my main focus in past seasons, but since im in a cash league in DT i focused on that!
pretty stoked tbh

Ziplock

18 000th

don't ask. I hate myself as well.

Ash A

sitting 55th overall (slipped from 42nd)
2nd year of DT, pretty happy with myself ;)

Flame

Ranked about 3500! Was ranked in low 2000's but injuries and suspensions ruined me! Lack of trades too! ;D

Mr.Craig

3,638.  :-[

I was expecting to be top 1k this year but the showerstorm of injuries, restings, suspensions and bad choices has affected my team more than some. I'm around 800 points off where I'd like to be which isn't a whole lot in the scheme of things. Surely 2013 will be easier.... :-\

Scrads

10,007 >:(

Peaked in round 5 at 234 overall, declined almost every round since then, most of the same 'bad luck' stories haha. This week is the first time I am outside of the top 10,000 since round 1. Over the last 3 rounds aiming mainly to get back into top 10k, but something under 9k would be good.

Next year surely I will be better ;D

Dutchie64

Well, it's amazing to see the differences in ranked places but for those of us who've finished lower than anticipated at the start of this season..........rest assured, there's always DT 2013

For those who finished higher than anticipated.........go one step better next year and win that damn car. I would love to see it go to a FF member........... :D