Main Menu

Dayne Beams Sign for 3 years

Started by Shaggy, August 16, 2012, 09:27:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shaggy

Dayne Beams has officially resigned with Collingwood for a period of 3 years, says Collingwood in a release via Facebook.

Woohoo.

Justin Bieber

Good for him. Prefer him to be at another club though haha

Cruiseon

Never in doubt, good to have it finalised. He has stepped up so much in the last 18 months. Probably needs a good final series which I'm sure is a big motivation for him.

Just need Reid to sign now, in all honesty he should be the priority.

Ringo

Thought he may have only signed on for 2 given his brother is signing on for 2. Rumoured that they may wish to play together at some stage.

Best of luck any way to Dayne at the Pies. What a mid field sown up Swan, Pendles, Thomas, Beams and Sidey.

ossie85

Pendlebury - check

Swan - check

Sidebottom - check

Thomas - check

Beams - check

Reid - ??

Cloke - ??

Wellingham - ??

Ah well, at least will still have the best midfield in the comp.

Colliwobblers

out of the 3 remaining Reid is the must!

ossie85

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 16, 2012, 01:51:43 PM

I agree, that guy's a star, and with Sydney having his younger brother, is very much at risk.

Honestly, we should just let Cloke go and secure Reid, Wellingham, O'Brien and co. with the extra dosh. Cloke will be extremely hard to cover, but I just think he's out the door anyway :( Hope I'm wrong

Capper

Quote from: ossie85 on August 16, 2012, 02:25:26 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 16, 2012, 01:51:43 PM

I agree, that guy's a star, and with Sydney having his younger brother, is very much at risk.

Honestly, we should just let Cloke go and secure Reid, Wellingham, O'Brien and co. with the extra dosh. Cloke will be extremely hard to cover, but I just think he's out the door anyway :( Hope I'm wrong
I believe the pies will either sign Wellys and Reid or just Cloke. They wont have enough money for all 3. Hopefully Reid gets traded to GWS and they swap him for Seaby at the swans and us pies sign Cloke!!!!

the flying hawk

beams a future brownlow medalist and a superstar

ossie85

Quote from: the flying hawk on August 16, 2012, 04:06:13 PM

That future could be a month away.... A midfielder that has had ten 30+ disposal matches from his last 11 in a team that wins? Absolutely no reason he couldn't win it.

Shaggy

Quote from: ossie85 on August 16, 2012, 04:27:31 PM

That future could be a month away.... A midfielder that has had ten 30+ disposal matches from his last 11 in a team that wins? Absolutely no reason he couldn't win it.

And sixth overall or so roughly for most disposals in the competition. Not to mention the fact he is the second leading goal scorer for the Pies and you do have a contender.

MajorLazer

Quote from: Shaggy on August 16, 2012, 05:55:11 PM
Quote from: ossie85 on August 16, 2012, 04:27:31 PM

And sixth overall or so roughly for most disposals in the competition. Not to mention the fact he is the second leading goal scorer for the Pies and you do have a contender.
The only problem that may be stopping Beams is the fact that the votes can be stolen from quite a few different players.

Master Q

JBs-Hawks

Love the way beams goes about it. He and pendles easily my favourite players outside of a hawthorn guersney

Spite

Now Reids turn! Beams is a champ, has little personality but a great footballer!