The Spring Racing Carnival

Started by tbagrocks, August 16, 2012, 04:48:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fidou

Not sure on Molte Bene when is the horse running all I can find is the thousand guinees on 17th which is not part of star stable. The following week is about the Caulfield Guinees and there only one horse to get isn't it.

tbagrocks

Finalized my Star Stable and there is some value here, I had 125 00 left for two horses when I saw Voila Ici and Lady of Harrods at 50 000  :o :o :o what a steal! I went with Manighar and Pierro as the guns and looked for value horses and found a few

tbags Rocks
Manigar,         $225 000
Peirro             $225 000
Bel Sprinter     $125 000, great velue for a horse that keeps winning
Ethiopia           $125 000, risky but could be a freak
Happy Trails,    $75 000, Happy me when I saw this price!  8)
Dance With Her $50 000, She should prove some great value
Lady of Harrods $50 000, if her odds are as good as her value I'm going to be a rich man!
Voila Ici            $50 000, How the fridge is he that price? Lock Lock Lock  ;D
Dame Claire,     $50 000, She's won two long distance stakes races  ;)
Dare To Dream $25 000, now that's what I call value! Any horse with winning form from Ireland is a good risk
Luke Nolan, think I'll count on peter Moody having a bit to say about the Spring  ;)

Upon learning about trades, I have decided to bring in Shoot Out and trade to Pierro on Sunday  ;D

Actually I made a few changes wanting horses racing this week, so bluddy hard so many horses I want!

fidou

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 06, 2012, 05:40:50 AM
Finalized my Star Stable and there is some value here, I had 125 00 left for two horses when I saw Voila Ici and Lady of Harrods at 50 000  :o :o :o what a steal! I went with Manighar and Pierro as the guns and looked for value horses and found a few

tbags Rocks
Lady of Harrods $50 000, if her odds are as good as her value I'm going to be a rich man!
Voila Ici            $50 000, How the fridge is he that price? Lock Lock Lock  ;D
Dare To Dream $25 000, now that's what I call value! Any horse with winning form from Ireland is a good risk
Luke Nolan, think I'll count on peter Moody having a bit to say about the Spring  ;)

Upon learning about trades, I have decided to bring in Shoot Out and trade to Pierro on Sunday  ;D

Actually I made a few changes wanting horses racing this week, so bluddy hard so many horses I want!
Nice stable tba well I think everyone will bring Pierro in next week to maximise horses this week. The big prizemoney is for the big 3 races of the carnival so even if you win all of them you still have to go well this week to be up there with the leaders overall.

tbagrocks

I've gone
Pierro=Shoot Out, rich race the Epsom and might trade back next week
Dame Claire=Philippi, just looking to fatten him up as a cash cow
Lady of Harrods=Proisir, again the Spring stakes is a rich race and Proisir could be the Derby winner
Dance With Her=Urban Groove, hopefully she wins and rises in value, will be trading Dancey back in!

So I've gone for runners this week and also cash cows, need to find a way to get Pierro, Sincero and More Joyous in

fidou

I've left 125k on the bench for Pierro next week to keep it to one trade with the horse that spuds it up this week.

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 06, 2012, 05:40:50 AM

tbags Rocks

Ok here's my new Stable

Manighar         does anything need to be said?
Shoot Out        will probably trade to Pierro next week, I'm trying to win the rich Epsom
Bel Sprinter      sprint star hopefully wins today and risis in price and hello More Jous or Pierro
Ocean Park       the star kiwi was only $100 000 won 5 of 9 including the G1 Underwood
Fat Al               could be a ripper and fav for the rich Epsom today
Urban Groove    hopefully she wins, tradable
Proisir               should win the spring stakes and would be the Derby fav
Voila Ici            We all know about him now after that second in the Underwood
Dare To Dream  International, won 3 of 5
Philippi.            pure cash cow

trade targets
Lady of Harrods
Dame Claire
Pierro
More Joyous
Lights of Heaven
Sincero
Ethiopia                                  Also gone with Glen Boss this week he seems to have good rides in every race

northernstar

Anyone here playing Sportal Dreamteam, welcome to join.

http://horseracingdreamteam.sportal.com.au/league

invite code: 290846

tbagrocks

I'm having a ripping day on the punt! Al, Mosheen, Maybe Discreet!!! Dare to Dream for place at $2.30

Had Fat Al in my stable but Shoot Out will cost me! Shoot Out to Pierro next week!

had some winners to  ;D and the day is not over!

wow wow is Mosheen good! I won a bundle today at $4.20 we won't see those odds for a while, Cox Plate chance?

tbagrocks

How'd we go guys? I had Fat Al win the Epsom, Philippi won a small race at $25 000 he goes up nicely! Dare to Dream ran third, Proisir second in a G1

Shoot Out, Urban Groove, Bel Sprinter, Voila Ici all spudded up!

Glen Boss won 1 I think but a few places!

So Shoot Out to Pierro and maybe Urban Groove or Bel Sprinter to Lady of Harrods this week

Dame Claire was so green, when she learns to race properly she will be some horse! I still won nicely on her paying 2.30 a place!
also Maybe Discreet won nicely and Mosheen and Fat Al so I did well on the punt!

Windigo

I'll Probably get on the horse bets next week.  :)

fidou

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 06, 2012, 07:12:18 PM
How'd we go guys? I had Fat Al win the Epsom, Philippi won a small race at $25 000 he goes up nicely! Dare to Dream ran third, Proisir second in a G1

Shoot Out, Urban Groove, Bel Sprinter, Voila Ici all spudded up!

Glen Boss won 1 I think but a few places!

So Shoot Out to Pierro and maybe Urban Groove or Bel Sprinter to Lady of Harrods this week

Dame Claire was so green, when she learns to race properly she will be some horse! I still won nicely on her paying 2.30 a place!
also Maybe Discreet won nicely and Mosheen and Fat Al so I did well on the punt!
Just got home from work and trying to find out the results. Only had green moon as a winner. How did nash raweller go. Pissed off with Fat Al had him in the stable all week and my brother talked me out and I put Polish knight and it ran last - he''s going to get a serve when I catch up with him.

tbagrocks

I think Nash had one winner and like 3-4 seconds but not sure, about the same as my Glen Boss!

fidou

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 06, 2012, 09:18:13 PM
I think Nash had one winner and like 3-4 seconds but not sure, about the same as my Glen Boss!
Not a great day a first and a second and with Nash could end up with 700k or so. They take there time putting the results up from memory may be there in the morning.

tbagrocks

I thought Super Coach was bad! but hey they got 300 000 teams to disect, what's SS excuse?

Thank flower pot I got the Epsom winner, keeps me in the game!

fidou

Quote from: tbagrocks on October 06, 2012, 09:36:59 PM
I thought Super Coach was bad! but hey they got 300 000 teams to disect, what's SS excuse?

Thank flower pot I got the Epsom winner, keeps me in the game!
Very early days the secret is to win the big 3 Caulfield, Melb, and Cox Plate and then pick up consistent cash along the way. It hard enough to pick a winner in one of those 3 races let alone all 3 but a guy at work did it last year and he was still a fair way from the the trip to Dubai.