Quote from: Torpedo10 on August 17, 2012, 04:41:09 PM
Quote from: c4v3m4n on August 17, 2012, 04:34:11 PM
Next week for reference:

Pumas vs. winner of Suns and Spetsnaz

Cobras vs. winner of Armadillos and Wolves

:o

Pumas vs. Suns?! Ouch...
The Cobras have an easy run.

A full strength Wolves outfit could prove a challenge.
You forget that shall i get through Dane Swan will be back ;)

c4v3m4n

For those that are interested, the final team sheets have been announced for this weekends exhibition match between the Pacific Islanders and the Berlin Brewers.

While neither team are playing for a final spot like the other teams currently preparing for battle, both the Islanders and Brewers are playing for bragging rights. >:D

We wish all teams in the finals series the best of luck.

To view the team sheets: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,44821.msg865714.html#msg865714

Purple 77

Semi-finals? pfft, what they only play 15 players! And they only get the low draft picks......  ;)

The Islanders and Brewers will be battling for pride in a huge 22 vs 22 players match!! Including:
The controversial sub rule
Vice-Captain scores being multiplied by 1.5
Battling for the third time ever! The mighty brewers are 2-0 up in the rivalry, will the islanders break this drought????? not a chance

Quote from: c4v3m4n on August 17, 2012, 08:27:59 PM
For those that are interested, the final team sheets have been announced for this weekends exhibition match between the Pacific Islanders and the Berlin Brewers.

While neither team are playing for a final spot like the other teams currently preparing for battle, both the Islanders and Brewers are playing for bragging rights. >:D

We wish all teams in the finals series the best of luck.

To view the team sheets: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,44821.msg865714.html#msg865714

But yeah best of luck to the finals contenders  :)

ossie85

As Jason Blake is late withdrawal today, the ONLY players playing in the semi final are from Mexico City.

Big night for Mexico City obviously, with Brendon Goddard, Jimmy Bartel, Paul Chapman and Sam Gilbert playing.

My Chumps

c4v3m4n

Quote from: My Chumps on August 17, 2012, 09:16:00 PM
Dammit Hawkins, save this for next week  :P

Not even half time and he's already kicked 4 goals.... :o :o

My Chumps

Quote from: c4v3m4n on August 17, 2012, 09:36:30 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on August 17, 2012, 09:16:00 PM
Dammit Hawkins, save this for next week  :P

Not even half time and he's already kicked 4 goals.... :o :o
Must have got my message, seems to have slowed down...

Joel on the other hand knew that we had the week off and clearly isn't trying  :P

Maca24

Chapman and Bartel, why do you hate me so much! FML.

c4v3m4n

Ossie kindly asked me to make these. How could I refuse. ;)

roo boys!

Look good c4, except you have my forward line for the Spetsnaz ;)

ossie85

Absolutely fantastic c4! Awesome.

After Cats/Saints....

Mexico City (4/330) v Moscow (0/0)

Buenos Aires (0/0) v Toronto (0/0)

c4v3m4n

roo boys!

Seems more and more likely that Sam Mitchell will be a late withdrawal, and what a horrible week to do so seeing as last week him being out would have won me at least 2 more league matches but this week none of my opponents have him! If he is out, Bewick is the replacement :-\

ossie85

Quote from: roo boys! on August 18, 2012, 12:04:23 PM
Seems more and more likely that Sam Mitchell will be a late withdrawal, and what a horrible week to do so seeing as last week him being out would have won me at least 2 more league matches but this week none of my opponents have him! If he is out, Bewick is the replacement :-\

Could cost me my match against BratPack Mitchell being out. Traded him in for Swan two weeks ago with my last trades :(

roo boys!

Quote from: ossie85 on August 18, 2012, 12:21:26 PM
Quote from: roo boys! on August 18, 2012, 12:04:23 PM

Could cost me my match against BratPack Mitchell being out. Traded him in for Swan two weeks ago with my last trades :(
Ouch. Maxwell benched him which pretty much means he'll miss :(