Things that really annoy the shower out of you

Started by LF, August 14, 2012, 08:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Something that is really annoying atm is all these idiots writing "letters" on the Facebook pages of companies,tv stations,radio stations.
Seriously why would anyone listen to them most of what they are saying is just said to cause shower.
Another annoying off shoot of this is Facebook friends liking them all the time so your news feed is full of crap.

Justin Bieber

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: Windigo on August 14, 2012, 09:03:58 PM
People who blatantly lie to you.  You know they are lying but you don't wanna say to make them feel bad.

Or people that think their opinion is law and there is just no point arguing with them as they are always right.  ::)
Beech.

Windigo

Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on August 15, 2012, 08:14:37 PM
People who blatantly lie to you.  You know they are lying but you don't wanna say to make them feel bad.

Or people that think their opinion is law and there is just no point arguing with them as they are always right.  ::)
Beech.

Haha, no it's you.  :P

Kellogscrunchynut

Quote from: Windigo on August 15, 2012, 10:04:43 PM
Quote from: Kellogscrunchynut on August 15, 2012, 08:14:37 PM

Beech.

Haha, no it's you.  :P
Sounds about right. :P

Ziplock

masturbation on trains.

I'm sick of being judged and told off for it.

My Chumps

elephants

Quote from: Ziplock on August 15, 2012, 10:27:31 PM
masturbation on trains.

I'm sick of being judged and told off for it.

It's not illegal, just frowned upon.

Hahah bullshower whatlez I have like two.

elephants

Oh, and the menstrual cycle and what it does to friends and girlfriends ::) :P

Spite

Quote from: elephants on August 15, 2012, 10:36:13 PM

It get's worse as you get older... :-X But it's not there fault or anything, can't really get annoyed at them. Get angry at evolution :P

PS Ele and girlfriends?! LOL :P >:D

elephants

Quote from: Spite on August 15, 2012, 11:51:54 PM
Quote from: elephants on August 15, 2012, 10:36:13 PM

It get's worse as you get older... :-X But it's not there fault or anything, can't really get annoyed at them. Get angry at evolution :P

PS Ele and girlfriends?! LOL :P >:D

Hahah damn you :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 14, 2012, 08:22:45 PM
X-factor and amazing race adds during Family Guy ::) seriously gets annoying like anyone watching these type of cartoons wants to watch those "gay" shows

also news breaks during sports shows, want to hear sport not how many people died today

just thought I'd bring it up again to stress how much it annoys me, am so sick of 5AA and their 1/2hr news breaks during the sports show >:( I just turn it off >:( >:( and during the footy >:( you know as soon as a Qtr ends its a news break >:(
    Well at least during the Olympics I got my lady Kate Collins on the news break :-*
and like seriously whats with the adds of the tv stations crappy show commercials during sport and cartoons??????? They do realize what show we're currently watching don't they? :o like masterchief during late night sport on one! ::) and any "girly crap" (singing & cooking shows, drama's etc...) during sport, cartoons and anything with Charlie Sheen... seriously >:(

Bruce McAvaney

People who complain about everything piss me off.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Bruce McAvaney on August 16, 2012, 02:49:27 AM
People who complain about everything piss me off.
then what are you doing reading this thread ::)

Grazz