Things that really annoy the shower out of you

Started by LF, August 14, 2012, 08:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SydneyRox

Bill Manspeaker

i watched Big Brother tonight, so i'm gonna say 90% (if not 100%) of the crowd there shower me, and the blonde chick hosting the show.

Quote from: Nails on August 14, 2012, 11:09:58 PM
Attractive women who don't want to sleep with me shower me.

The fact I've never found a genie lamp showers me.

The fact chicken kievs chuck their guts showers me.

lol, has round 3 come around yet?

Spite

Quote from: Nails on August 14, 2012, 11:09:58 PM
Attractive women who don't want to sleep with me shower me.

The fact I've never found a genie lamp showers me.

The fact chicken kievs chuck their guts showers me.

You must smell really nice then with all the showers you'd be taking! :P

People annoy me.

Jay

Quote from: Windigo on August 14, 2012, 09:03:58 PM
People who blatantly lie to you.  You know they are lying but you don't wanna say to make them feel bad.

Or people that think their opinion is law and there is just no point arguing with them as they are always right.  ::)
HUGE +1 :D

elephants

Capper

Capper

People who tell you to flower off and they dont need your help and then come back and stab you in the back and tell everyone its your fault the something isnt done.

This happened at work and i then produced the email that said "Flower off i dont need your help", they got in shower and i had to do the work all by myself

But my one pet hate is people that drive whilst texting on talking on their phone. I saw an "L" plater yesterday check her phone whilst driving and her mother was also on the phone. What happened to duty of care!!!!!

Rant over!!! thanks LF for creating the thread

i feel calmer

valkorum

bowyanger

Quote from: luvfooty on August 14, 2012, 08:03:31 PM
People that try to do a job they have no idea about but either don't ask for help or ignore you(or someone else)that tries to help them because they think they know everything.

Being an engineer have this happen all the time without even knowing its occured until there is a problem, the client has wasted $$$$ but want us to fix it

Getting builders ring you up to fix a problem, for free, when the problem is a result of them not following the drawings in the first place

Paul Roos still coaching the Swans

Gerard Healy stealing oxygen

Incorrect Disposal non existant

KB holding grudges from 30 years ago and being disconnected with the general fans opinion on how the game should be played

Spoiling as a backman becoming nearly impossible without giving away a free kick

Hip and shoulder being called rough conduct or given a free kick down field

Being unable to place pressure, or go hard at the person with the ball in possession

Dermott Brereton claiming to be gods gift to mankind

Eddie Maguire

Video replays

Andrew Demetriou's dictatorship and cronies ruining the game...go watch a game from the late 80's and early 90's...its much more entertaining

Umps giving away soft free kicks or 50m penalties that result in goals...umps controlling the game instead of mediating

Matthew Richardsons IQ

Bruce MCAveny

Huddo's body : head scale ratio

Rediculous Americanisms or termonology used in the game now...including all the pathetic stats that are around.......its half forward, not high forward...Its forward pocket or full forward....not deep forward...Gerard Healy has come up with most of the crap...and Bruce MCAvaney shoves it down our scarf...I havnt heard the term Rover, Ruck rover or half forward flank for a long time

Umpies not wearing white...especially the goalies in those big coats and funny hats

Eddie Betts gay basketball shorts

Mr.Craig

Commenters on blogs/news sites/forums/YouTube/Facebook/Twitter etc. -

I don't care about your political opinions. That's why people vote in booths, so others can't see what a dimwit you are.

I don't give a shower about chickens and gay marriage. The chooks can do whatever they want.

I don't give a shower that you are "First" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywnmlJFHY5o

I also don't give a shower that you've cooked tuna mornay for dinner.

You took the time to write "How is this even news?" in the ENTERTAINMENT SECTION of a news site. Thanks for that, the world is now a better place.

You engaged in a holocaust argument beneath the video of a cute puppy. Thought provoking!

Also a special mention to the Department of Human Services that just called and wanted to speak to my father who has been dead for 15 years.

bowyanger

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 15, 2012, 03:19:41 PM

I don't care about your political opinions. That's why people vote in booths, so others can't see what a dimwit you are.

I don't give a shower about chickens and gay marriage. The chooks can do whatever they want.

I don't give a shower that you are "First" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywnmlJFHY5o

You took the time to write "How is this even news?" in the ENTERTAINMENT SECTION of a news site. Thanks for that, the world is now a better place.

You engaged in a holocaust argument beneath the video of a cute puppy. Thought provoking!

Also a special mention to the Department of Human Services that just called and wanted to speak to my father who has been dead for 15 years.

You obviously spend a bit of time on the old 'puter!!

Great post...is it copyright?

fidou

Here goes -

I cant stand people that don't stand to the left on escalators.

People that complain to me at work.

Collingwood supporters.

Racist people.

Waste of time phone calls from tele marketing.

My Dream Team in 2012.

There that felt good....

Justin Bieber

I hate channel 7's coverage!!

When it's Fox they show replays once the goal is kicked, but when Channel 7 do the coverage, they wait for the Channel 7 viewers to come back from commercial until they show the replay!!!

Windigo

Quote from: elephants on August 14, 2012, 11:43:28 PM
People with 3,000,000 selfies on FaceBook.

Or people that update their status every 10 minutes.

....Like their life is so interesting that I have to be informed of whats happening every flowering minute.

My Chumps

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 15, 2012, 03:19:41 PM

This is brilliant Mr Craig. Top stuff  ;D