Things that really annoy the shower out of you

Started by LF, August 14, 2012, 08:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

People that try to do a job they have no idea about but either don't ask for help or ignore you(or someone else)that tries to help them because they think they know everything.

T Dog

Quote from: luvfooty on August 14, 2012, 08:03:31 PM
People that try to do a job they have no idea about but either don't ask for help or ignore you(or someone else)that tries to help them because they think they know everything.
+1 just listened to Adrian Anderson on SEN trying to explain his view on both deliberate out of bounds and the Selwood case....oh please....he really must think people are easily fooled by waffle and spin...rant over.. >:(

PowerBug

being ignored. -_-

People telling you you're wrong when you're right. (I get that alot, i must talk to alot of dumb people) :P

Justin Bieber

T Dog

Quote from: whatlez on August 14, 2012, 08:16:40 PM
I am surprised I have not been mentioned ;D
And of course there is Whatlez and his need to be booed..lol.. :o

tbagrocks

X-factor and amazing race adds during Family Guy ::) seriously gets annoying like anyone watching these type of cartoons wants to watch those "gay" shows

also news breaks during sports shows, want to hear sport not how many people died today

My Chumps

My father.
---------------
Love spam on facebook; posting "I love you so much babe xoxo" on your partners wall is NOT FREAKING NECESSARY. Inbox is litterally 20cm away, the rest of us do not need to see this shower. There are far better ways to express your feelings.
---------------
People that say I'm a know-it-all because I'm often right and enjoy expressing my knowledge and opinions. Reiterating what PB said, when you tell me I'm wrong but turn out to be right, remember that the next time you get in an argument with me. I'm probably right, not a know it all, I just have to correct you for saying something blatently stupid and wrong.
---------------
The commentators during the olympics. The amount of optimisim shown towards our Aussies was seriously ridiculous! Our rowing team is not pushing for the lead, they are in 5th Brayshaw you tool (I like him on the footy show etc, but is a hopeless commentator).
----------------

Rant over! Good thread luvfooty, lets out some steam  :P

LF

Quote from: My Chumps on August 14, 2012, 08:32:36 PM
My father.
---------------
Love spam on facebook; posting "I love you so much babe xoxo" on your partners wall is NOT FREAKING NECESSARY. Inbox is litterally 20cm away, the rest of us do not need to see this shower. There are far better ways to express your feelings.
---------------
People that say I'm a know-it-all because I'm often right and enjoy expressing my knowledge and opinions. Reiterating what PB said, when you tell me I'm wrong but turn out to be right, remember that the next time you get in an argument with me. I'm probably right, not a know it all, I just have to correct you for saying something blatently stupid and wrong.
---------------
The commentators during the olympics. The amount of optimisim shown towards our Aussies was seriously ridiculous! Our rowing team is not pushing for the lead, they are in 5th Brayshaw you tool (I like him on the footy show etc, but is a hopeless commentator).
----------------

Thanks My Chumps that's what it is for (refer to my original post) it saves me from wanting to smack the crap out of a flowering mole at work.But tomorrow is another day and I can guarantee the urge to smash her will come back.

Justin Bieber

My Chumps

Quote from: luvfooty on August 14, 2012, 08:37:13 PM
Quote from: My Chumps on August 14, 2012, 08:32:36 PM
My father.
---------------
---------------
---------------
----------------

Thanks My Chumps that's what it is for (refer to my original post) it saves me from wanting to smack the crap out of a flowering mole at work.But tomorrow is another day and I can guarantee the urge to smash her will come back.
Hahahaha, people stupid at your workplace/school are another thing that showers me up the wall.

LF

Actually lazy,slack people at work shower me as well.

Windigo

People who blatantly lie to you.  You know they are lying but you don't wanna say to make them feel bad.

Or people that think their opinion is law and there is just no point arguing with them as they are always right.  ::)

valkorum

McRooster

Quote from: whatlez on August 14, 2012, 08:16:40 PM
I am surprised I have not been mentioned ;D
You have been, 1,022 times  ;)

*Politicians shower me and the bubble they live in.

Nails

Attractive women who don't want to sleep with me shower me.

The fact I've never found a genie lamp showers me.

The fact chicken kievs chuck their guts showers me.