Things that really annoy the shower out of you

Started by LF, August 14, 2012, 08:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 17, 2012, 01:30:07 AM
It really annoys me when the Americans decide to remake a British tv series because it was so popular. The generally flower it up every time! The Office was alright, but most of the others are awful. Just saw the trailer for the US version of The Inbetweeners and I couldn't imagine it being made any worse. Check out the trailer below ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSCaEijMx3U
+1

Little Britain USA was one of the worst shows in television history ::)

bowyanger

picker_man

people that dont realise there's a crowd of other people walkig behind you in a shopping centre etc. So when you suddenly just stop you get in everyones flowering way...... you will be walked over the top of next time! >:(

Justin Bieber

Quote from: picker_man on August 17, 2012, 01:57:42 PM
people that dont realise there's a crowd of other people walkig behind you in a shopping centre etc. So when you suddenly just stop you get in everyones flowering way...... you will be walked over the top of next time! >:(

You must be an impatient man ;D

picker_man

NoButYeah

As a boilermaker, working with material that someone else has cut and flowered up showers me

Ash A

My Chumps

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 17, 2012, 01:30:07 AM
It really annoys me when the Americans decide to remake a British tv series because it was so popular. The generally flower it up every time! The Office was alright, but most of the others are awful. Just saw the trailer for the US version of The Inbetweeners and I couldn't imagine it being made any worse. Check out the trailer below ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CSCaEijMx3U
Yes!
Completely butchered Skins *facepalm

Justin Bieber

Ash A

Quote from: whatlez on August 17, 2012, 07:51:23 PM

I am very sorry...
haha, as long as i cant hear you its fine, but my sister makes a point of trying to be louder than a siren when she yawns

T Dog

Quote from: whatlez on August 17, 2012, 07:51:23 PM
Quote from: Ash A on August 17, 2012, 07:46:56 PM
people who yawn out loud

I am very sorry...
That wasn't a yawn...the seeping odor that followed proved it..lol.. :o

Capper