Main Menu

Underbelly

Started by Chelskiman, August 13, 2012, 10:31:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

I missed it as I thought it was on next week.  Is there anywhere I can watch it as I love this series, and I don't want to miss a second of it?

quinny88

Its still on

But probably channel 9 website or something, not to sure

Nails

channel 9 website show most of their websites online.

Bill Manspeaker

it'll be up on thepiratebay in a few hours no doubt.. or early tomorrow

MajorLazer

Quote from: Nails on August 13, 2012, 11:14:37 PM
channel 9 website show most of their websites online.
You'd hope so Nails. :P

picker_man

http://watchseries.eu/

here's the website i use you can get any show from round the world on it just look in the series section for the episode you want and follow links on it. if its not there just email them and they load it on for you, big brother etc are already added which started tongiht so underbelly shouldnt be to far off ;)

Chelskiman

Quote from: picker_man on August 14, 2012, 12:38:46 AM

here's the website i use you can get any show from round the world on it just look in the series section for the episode you want and follow links on it. if its not there just email them and they load it on for you, big brother etc are already added which started tongiht so underbelly shouldnt be to far off ;)

Lol, I use that site too.  Didn't think Underbelly would be on there though, let alone that quick.

Capper

taped it, watching it now

Nails

tsk tsk tsk you two, sites of these kinds are forbidden on FF

Tominator

Quote from: picker_man on August 14, 2012, 12:38:46 AM

Is the shire on there? Hahaha

Chelskiman

Just watched the first episode now.  If the rest of the series is as good as this episode then we're in for a treat. :D

LF

Recorded it but haven't watched it yet.

Maca24

1st episode very good. Will be hard to beat the golden mile though. I loved that.

quinny88

The first one was the best by far.
I could probably relate to it more in that it was on the streets of Melbourne where I recognise all of the names and places they went to etc. Also I remember the news headlines and always found it fascinating

Chelskiman

I think most people like the original and The Golden Mile the best because they were set in more modern times.  Personally, I think A Tale of Two Cities was vastly underrated, and it did actually pave the way for what happened in The Golden Mile.  Of all the characters in Underbelly my two favourites are Lenny McPherson and George Freeman.  Lenny was brutal, and Freeman was the brains behind it all.  Not to glamourise their violence and corruption, but as far as the criminal underword is concerned the duo of Lenny and George is legendary.