PowerBug

Quote from: Nails on August 16, 2012, 04:44:23 PM
Quote from: Ziplock on August 16, 2012, 02:30:21 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 16, 2012, 02:15:15 PM
Quote from: Nails on August 16, 2012, 03:47:40 AM
Some of these trade ideas are crazy...

Redden for Tippett?

Zorko for Tippett?

Tippett is a goood player, but he's not worth those trades just quite yet. Redden is only 21 YEARS OLD and a superstar in the making! Same with Zorko but he's 23.

Tippett is 25yo and good, but not great. Last year he kicked 31 goals from 18 games... Need a lot from him if he were at Brisbane. 30 goals from 15 games this year has been more impressive though.

But I feel Zorko and Redden both a bit more valuable than Tipster.
You are forgetting that Tippett is a Key Fwd while Zorko and Redden are mids. There aren't any players like Tippett going around
cloke?

And if you weren't biased, you'd take Cloke every time IMO.
I think so, but the Crws fns think otherwise... :-\

Quote from: lachie_001 on August 16, 2012, 09:35:29 PM
Quote from: tbagrocks on August 16, 2012, 09:15:24 PM
Your all forgetting Adelaide don't want Cloke ::)
+1
So you would be happy to develop McKernan when Tippett leaves? ??? And have his mentor be Taylor Walker.... :-\

tbagrocks

we all know what Lynchy can do, Henderson kicked a bag of 6 this year, Johnston looked alright last week, JJ has been great so far

Tominator

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 17, 2012, 08:54:15 PM
we all know what Lynchy can do, Henderson kicked a bag of 6 this year, Johnston looked alright last week, JJ has been great so far

and then there's McKernan  ::)

McRooster

Thankyou Kurt for your services.

Goodbye.

Ringo

Quote from: McRooster on August 18, 2012, 11:17:07 PM

Goodbye.
After seeing his effort on Saturday night if I was Brisbane I would not take him.  As another consideration following the Fevola debacle any deals have to be run via the board prior so will be interesting especially with the concussion issues of late.

tbagrocks

Quote from: Ringo on August 20, 2012, 03:22:04 PM
Quote from: McRooster on August 18, 2012, 11:17:07 PM

Goodbye.
After seeing his effort on Saturday night if I was Brisbane I would not take him.  As another consideration following the Fevola debacle any deals have to be run via the board prior so will be interesting especially with the concussion issues of late.
he was rusty, next few weeks should tell more of a story

Ringo

This is a rumour that is going around.  Involves 3 way trade with West Coast.
Rich to West Coast, Bown and Stevens to Crows and Tippett to Brisbane. Can not see it happening but stranger things have happened. Can not see Brisbane wanting to release Rich.

Tominator

Quote from: Ringo on August 20, 2012, 09:00:42 PM
This is a rumour that is going around.  Involves 3 way trade with West Coast.
Rich to West Coast, Bown and Stevens to Crows and Tippett to Brisbane. Can not see it happening but stranger things have happened. Can not see Brisbane wanting to release Rich.

Crows would not do that trade, doesn't gain enough for them. I think Gold Coast have a much better offer for the Crows and the Crows will be more inclined to take that in my opinion..

tbagrocks

Unless GC offer pick 2, so we can get Toumpas, I'd say stuff you and deal with Brisbane! GC is suppost to trade early picks for senior players, if they don't, they've got the wrong idea and don't deserve anything

Tominator

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 20, 2012, 11:15:19 PM
Unless GC offer pick 2, so we can get Toumpas, I'd say stuff you and deal with Brisbane! GC is suppost to trade early picks for senior players, if they don't, they've got the wrong idea and don't deserve anything

or we could get Day and Gorringe in for Tippett

But the thing is who would we get from Brisbane ??

Ziplock

tbagrocks

Maybe Brissy's first pick 6-7? and a player or other pick? and get Sam Colqahoun with the pick!

Tominator

mate  if that happens - highly unlikely - then with a bit of luck, the recruiters will be put off of Toumpas and he will slip through to Pick 6 when the crows can snaffle him up :D :D

also highly unlikely but one can dare to dream   ::)

c4v3m4n

Dudge

In all seriousness, u have to laugh at Rowy ( 5AA sports show ), at how he defends Tippo, and keeps saying- "he hasn't made his mind up yet Cornsey" lol