Main Menu

AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 11, 2012, 07:55:05 PM
Great work as usual boss!

Must thank JROO8 for the rookie and psd lists :)

tbagrocks

Great stuff Jack Roo ;)

So where is the super spud and why hasn't he picked my boy yet :o

picker_man

Does anyone know if someone on my list has been delisted?? Sorry but have no idea who has and hasn't :-[

Jroo

Quote from: picker_man on December 11, 2012, 08:18:19 PM
Does anyone know if someone on my list has been delisted?? Sorry but have no idea who has and hasn't :-[
Just Remiers

monstrum

So is it 3 players? I cant remember

picker_man

Quote from: JROO8 on December 11, 2012, 08:21:07 PM
Just Remiers

Cheers Jroo 8)

Noz

Can I delist Paul Bower and Justin Sherman if yes then I delist them

tbagrocks

Wasn't Kurt Tippett Kicked out of Adelaide? Oh no wait that's right, he cheated the club and ran off with millions ::)

monstrum

I drafted harry cunningham and he's still on the list of undrafted players

picker_man

Quote from: Noz on December 11, 2012, 08:24:27 PM
Can I delist Paul Bower and Justin Sherman if yes then I delist them

Did the Bully's delist Sherman :o he's better then half there team!

Quote from: tbagrocks on December 11, 2012, 08:26:02 PM
Wasn't Kurt Tippett Kicked out of Adelaide? Oh no wait that's right, he cheated the club and ran off with millions ::)

He's a wank!! Crows are better of without him and the Lambs are better off with him playing at Sydney i reckon, so win win for me ;D

BB67th

Quote from: picker_man on December 11, 2012, 08:29:29 PM

He's a wank!! Crows are better of without him and the Lambs are better off with him playing at Sydney i reckon, so win win for me ;D
Win win with him gone for the first 11 games of the season?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: monstrum on December 11, 2012, 08:28:27 PM
I drafted harry cunningham and he's still on the list of undrafted players

fixed

Colliwobblers

you need to check in blue will be delisted players, then check the rookie / psd draft lists to see if they have been relisted.

let me know who is still delisted and i will delete them for you and give compo pick, and if any are relisted and you still want to delist them also let me know.

all the rookie/psd picks are on the front page of this thread as is your team list.

Colliwobblers

GUYS ADVISE ME OF YOUR DELISTINGS CHOICES BY PM NOT BY POSTING HERE, I WILL MISS POSTS ESPECIALLY ONCE THE PICKS START BEING MADE.

Where is Whatlez by the way I thought he was ready to go?

picker_man

Quote from: BB67th on December 11, 2012, 08:31:45 PM
Quote from: picker_man on December 11, 2012, 08:29:29 PM

Win win with him gone for the first 11 games of the season?

Him playing or not plaing in the first 11 rounds would make no difference to the mighty Lambs making the finals ;) so it is a win during finals when really matters :)