Main Menu

AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tbagrocks on November 23, 2012, 12:03:00 AM
I hope I don't regret the McRae decision after these picks but my study led me to beleive he will be a major ball winner at AFL

he will be a star.

i am wary of drafting GWS players who will be in that revolving door of getting games, think the picks from other clubs might be a lot smarter, but i couldn't go past the midfielder that i really didn't need.....

tbagrocks

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 23, 2012, 12:15:49 AM
Quote from: tbagrocks on November 23, 2012, 12:03:00 AM
I hope I don't regret the McRae decision after these picks but my study led me to beleive he will be a major ball winner at AFL

he will be a star.

i am wary of drafting GWS players who will be in that revolving door of getting games, think the picks from other clubs might be a lot smarter, but i couldn't go past the midfielder that i really didn't need.....
Steal of the draft mate! ;)

tor01doc

Sorry folks, Thursday is tennis night so now...

The Aries on the cusp of Taurus, Vic Metro Skipper comes to Taiwan.

Nick VLASTUIN.

Over to you JROO.

Jroo

Quote from: tor01doc on November 23, 2012, 12:45:44 AM
Sorry folks, Thursday is tennis night so now...

The Aries on the cusp of Taurus, Vic Metro Skipper comes to Taiwan.

Nick VLASTUIN.

Over to you JROO.
Is it alright im off for the night but will post first thing tomorrow morning.

Colliwobblers

Not that I mind, depends if JB is on I suppose, but the rule is to pick within 2 hours of being online when your pick comes up.

So if anyone wants to enforce it you can be skipped.

I suggest picking now :)

Adamant

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 23, 2012, 12:59:32 AM
Not that I mind, depends if JB is on I suppose, but the rule is to pick within 2 hours of being online when your pick comes up.

So if anyone wants to enforce it you can be skipped.

I suggest picking now :)

Yeah, I dont mind at all if JROO takes his time and picks tommorow, but I think we should enforce the 2 hour rule as a few people got skipped in the initial draft because of this. Have to keep it consistent.

Jroo

Yeah thought you had to pick in 2 hours. Anyway I pick Jake Stringer

JBs-Hawks

Lucky I woulda  enforced it and taken stringer now my after my first drunken night as a single man in 2 years. I was gonna pick a blood starting with K with this pick but instead I'll take Sam Mayes.

Good night everyone time to pasa ont

tbagrocks

Then I'll that this guy just in case, player I wanted all along being one of my bay boys ;D

Ben Kennedy

JBs-Hawks

Woulda taken him if he wasn't at Collingwood tbag lucky for you :P

tbagrocks

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 23, 2012, 10:37:18 AM
Woulda taken him if he wasn't at Collingwood tbag lucky for you :P
I was going to get him at 7 ever since the picks were made known, but because he did slide I took the punt and got a star mid too ;D

KoopKicka

Jroo

I'm here Koop. I will go with Troy Menzel at 15!

tbagrocks

Sorry guys had work to do! Left my picks with CW :o Where is our champ? ??? Anyway with pick 16 and delighted to anounce the first part of the Llamas master plan, first Jimmy, then McRae followed by my boy Kennedy ;D and now

Jackson Thurlow

Justin Bieber

Thurlow will be a defender so decent pick... 45 touches against Vic Metro. Probs too early though...