Quote from: whatlez on November 22, 2012, 10:32:35 PM
I thought Jab was taking Wines..

So I'll take Ollie :)

damn l was starting to hope he'd slip to me

nostradamus

tbagrocks

nostradamus

Jay

Sorry for holding up your night boys ::) cmon, seriously...I was out for an hour...thanks for picking for me Colli and keeping the spuds happy although obviously they have every right to be nagging me for not being on FF for one hour ::) disapointed tbh

and flower off Lez I was not nagging you and Grundy was not a bad pick, hence me getting a gun defender for him from the Crocodiles ::)

Colliwobblers

no worries mate, figured the trade was enough of a guarantee thats who you were taking :)

and so the draft banter begins afresh :)

Jay

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 22, 2012, 11:13:37 PM
no worries mate, figured the trade was enough of a guarantee thats who you were taking :)

and so the draft banter begins afresh :)
yeah you figured right mate :)

picker_man

Quote from: Jayman on November 22, 2012, 10:58:34 PM
Sorry for holding up your night boys ::) cmon, seriously...I was out for an hour...thanks for picking for me Colli and keeping the spuds happy although obviously they have every right to be nagging me for not being on FF for one hour ::) disapointed tbh

and flower off Lez I was not nagging you and Grundy was not a bad pick, hence me getting a gun defender for him from the Crocodiles ::)

thats a tad harsh, i didnt think anyone had really complained :-\ and i would never do such a thing :P haha

Justin Bieber

I was joking about Grundy... Wanted Wines ad got Wines :)

Jay

Quote from: whatlez on November 22, 2012, 11:49:00 PM
I was joking about Grundy... Wanted Wines ad got Wines :)
I wanted a youngish defender averaging 100. And got one :)

Good doing business with ya Maca/Sid

Noz

Colliwobblers

tbagrocks

I hope I don't regret the McRae decision after these picks but my study led me to beleive he will be a major ball winner at AFL