AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

tbagrocks

tor01doc

I think I can, I think I can.

tbagrocks

"Toot", you people cost me the chance to get this player in the Rookie draft, hope you're all happy with the Elephants getting all the picks in the drafts ::) P.s you all suck, this "certain Centrals player" was all mine and you gave him to the team with not only Whitefield but the Rookie one >:(

BTW :P Don't take me to seriously ::)

Justin Bieber

It wouldn't matter, we should get pick one in both drafts regardless...  :-X

Jroo

Are we going to start the rookie draft today?

Justin Bieber

I dont see why not, although i need to check ot out first... on me phone is hard :S

BB67th

The opening page does say it will start at 2PM today, but I would probably wait until you get some confirmation form Colli, with lists needing to be updated and such.

Jroo

Quote from: BB67th on December 11, 2012, 02:44:32 PM
The opening page does say it will start at 2PM today, but I would probably wait until you get some confirmation form Colli, with lists needing to be updated and such.
Yeah thought we might need to wait for Colli

Justin Bieber

Alright, I am home. Ready to kick off preceedings whenever I get the all clear :)

Colliwobblers

i will get the lists up now kindly provided by JROO8 and I am happy for us to now start if you are all keen.

However I will not get time to bolden all the players already on lists and to edit the lists of unpicked players from the pools that were relisted and delete those that were not.

So if anyone makes an error in picking we will have to roll the draft back to their pick if errors are made.

So start but be very careful and certain you know who you are picking is available ( on an AFL list ) AND ( not on an AXVs list ).

Also I will need everyones lists of delistings ASAP as other teams may want to pick those players in this draft so we really need to know ASAP who you are all delisting.

monstrum

tbagrocks

Back a week or two ago I delisted Hayden Jolly in this thread, do I get a compo ???

Colliwobblers

AXVS ROOKIE/PRESEASON DRAFT IS OFFICIALLY OPEN.

Please advise me of your delistings ASAP via PM ONLY.  This so that I can add any players that were delisted - then relisted that you still choose to delist back into the pool for other AXVS teams to select.

I have updated the pools deleting all delisted players and we should have an accurate list of all players available for selection here:

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66557.msg862269.html#msg862269

tbagrocks