Main Menu

AXVs: Official Drafts

Started by Colliwobblers, August 13, 2012, 06:19:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tor01doc

Jay

Try just posting the image straight from the site instead of attatching the file each time, Doc. ::)

tor01doc

Colliwobblers

Quote from: tor01doc on November 21, 2012, 11:36:11 PM
Teeetch meee!

just right click the picture you want to post GO - "copy image location"

paste the url here and then with it highlighted (selected) hit the picture button under the B bold button.

will look like this

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120806135017/smurfsfanon/images/f/fa/AFL_ball.jpg

then with the image button hit after that is highlighted (selected)

this

Jay

Quote from: tor01doc on November 21, 2012, 11:36:11 PM
Teeetch meee!
make sure you have just the picture on the screen, this may result in pressing 'see full sive image' if using google.

Copy the link paste it then at the start of the URL type:

you can also press the 'insert image' button in the reply screen which just leaves you to copy the link.

Justin Bieber

I'll be going to bed around 9:30 so I doubt I can start early. Probably get the odvious choice though...

Colliwobblers

Quote from: whatlez on November 21, 2012, 11:46:50 PM
I'll be going to bed around 9:30 so I doubt I can start early. Probably get the odvious choice though...

Up to you mate, if you know who you want I guess I can pick for you. It is pretty obvious, but up to you entirely.

JBs-Hawks

Colliwobblers

UPDATED NATIONAL DRAFT START TIME = APPROXIMATELY 30 MINUTES AFTER COMPLETION OF AFL NATIONAL DRAFT (TONIGHT)

I HAVE WHATLEZ' PICK #1 SO WE WILL BE STRAIGHT INTO IT.

Jroo

Quote from: Colliwobblers on November 22, 2012, 07:33:48 PM
UPDATED NATIONAL DRAFT START TIME = APPROXIMATELY 30 MINUTES AFTER COMPLETION OF AFL NATIONAL DRAFT (TONIGHT)

Awesome! I am pumped, my first ever draft!  :D

JBs-Hawks

Quote from: JROO8 on November 22, 2012, 07:39:41 PM

That's cute :P

Jroo

Quote from: JBs-Hawks on November 22, 2012, 08:19:40 PM
Quote from: JROO8 on November 22, 2012, 07:39:41 PM

That's cute :P
Haha, I wished I could have done the initial draft  >:(

JBs-Hawks

Lets get this started I'm getting drunk so who knows if I can pick if we take too long :P

Colliwobblers

THE AXVS 2012 NATIONAL DRAFT IS NOW OPEN.

THE PLAYERS AVAILABLE TO BE SELECTED ARE LISTED IN LINK BELOW ( INCLUDES INITIAL DRAFT POOL PLAYERS)

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66557.msg862266.html#msg862266

THE PLAYERS SELECTED WILL BE MADE RED / THE PLAYERS ALREADY ON AN AXVS LIST ARE IN BOLD ( PROMTED ROOKIES)

*************************************************************************************************

SELECTIONS IN THE DRAFT WILL BE LISTED IN THE BELOW THREAD

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,66557.msg862268.html#msg862268

************************************************************************************************

In the event you notice a player on the available players list ( National draft selections list) or (initial draft pool list) that is actually already on an AXVS list please let me know ASAP so I can fix it.