Main Menu

The great DP challenge

Started by Capper, August 12, 2012, 09:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrowsFan

Quote from: Ringo on August 19, 2012, 02:17:58 PM
Great game in first quarter I was watching the best team to play us in Brisbane this year.  The Crows were so clean and clinical in everything they did. then in the next 3/4 Brisbane seemed to play them at their own game and we seen the result. When Brisbane came at them seemed to have no real answer.  Still think you are a dark horse for the premiership if you play for 4 quarters like you did in the first.

Thought this may be appropriate for you CF.  Celebration when Rocky kicked the winning goal. Thought about 3 premierships but did not want to be cruel.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/697/323931tomrockliff.jpg
Didn't get to watch the game, but saw the score at quarter time and thought we were in for an easy win so didn't bother checking the score again till the game finished. Needless to say I was shocked and very angry. Anyway a deal is a deal so my DP is now changed for the week...

Ringo

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 19, 2012, 02:25:31 PM
Quote from: Ringo on August 19, 2012, 02:17:58 PM
Great game in first quarter I was watching the best team to play us in Brisbane this year.  The Crows were so clean and clinical in everything they did. then in the next 3/4 Brisbane seemed to play them at their own game and we seen the result. When Brisbane came at them seemed to have no real answer.  Still think you are a dark horse for the premiership if you play for 4 quarters like you did in the first.

Thought this may be appropriate for you CF.  Celebration when Rocky kicked the winning goal. Thought about 3 premierships but did not want to be cruel.

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/697/323931tomrockliff.jpg
Didn't get to watch the game, but saw the score at quarter time and thought we were in for an easy win so didn't bother checking the score again till the game finished. Needless to say I was shocked and very angry. Anyway a deal is a deal so my DP is now changed for the week...
Thanks CF nice to have a least one win in the challenge,  Good luck to Crows in Finals.

Justin Bieber

PowerBug

Quote from: PowerBug on August 12, 2012, 11:32:03 PM
I wanna vs ele this week. >:D Set hte line @ 8 goals ele? :)
Never got around to it, but it would've been a draw anyway. :P

Capper

I like Pickers and CFs DPs, well done lads

and i can finally change mine and send one to meow meow

meow meow

JBs-Hawks

Any swans or eagles wanna vs me?

Jroo

any bombers want to challenge me?

Capper

FisherSaints

Over the next weeks anyone from GWS or Carlton want to challenge me and St Kilda.

Hawka

Quote from: tabs on August 20, 2012, 12:26:27 PM

found one for me yet ?
not like you will need one though

BB67th

I'll go with any Power fans for this weekend.

Capper

Quote from: Hawka on August 20, 2012, 06:11:54 PM
Quote from: tabs on August 20, 2012, 12:26:27 PM

found one for me yet ?
not like you will need one though
after tonight's performance, my list just got larger

Capper

if you really want to challenge someone, have a look at the team boards and find supporters and send them a PM, thats what i did

picker_man

yay no more shower DP ;D

might have to miss this week will be to hard to find a demons fan :P