Main Menu

The great DP challenge

Started by Capper, August 12, 2012, 09:27:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Capper

Why should i be the only one having the fun. I encourage everyone to do this, its a bit of fun and it puts more on the line than just your team getting up. :)

So.....
what is it?? Your chance to challenge a fellow Fanfooty member when your team takes on theirs in a head to head battle royale. You can offer your opponent points start if you like but its not compulsory.
whats at stake?? Your DP, winner gets to provide the loser with their DP for a week. Please dont be distasteful as the mods will take down their DPs if they are
What happens if its a draw?? well the same thing if the real AFL both teams dont win or lose so you get to change each others DP for the week :o :o

Here is the link to the topic on the Swans page that i have been challenging people to for the last 6 weeks
http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,64192.0.html
I started this to try and get something back after NSW lost the State of Origin to Queensland and kept it going

Remember this is just for a bit of fun and i hope to some great challenges and DPs in the coming weeks
8) 8) 8)

Capper

Torp and Roo Boys! have already started and we wait in anticipation in seeing Torps new DP

Hawka

Me and tabs on for hawks sydney :D

Capper

PowerBug

I wanna vs ele this week. >:D Set hte line @ 8 goals ele? :)

Already 0-1 down vs Hawka, having set the line @ 10 goals, going down in the final moments of play. :( (For those who can't read the dp, it's the 197-32 thrashing of port handed to by the hawks last year :( )

Capper

Quote from: PowerBug on August 12, 2012, 11:32:03 PM

Already 0-1 down vs Hawka, having set the line @ 10 goals, going down in the final moments of play. :( (For those who can't read the dp, it's the 197-32 thrashing of port handed to by the hawks last year :( )
ele is easy, i will get Hawka for you next week

CrowsFan

Any Brissy fans fancy a wager?

PowerBug

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 12, 2012, 11:35:42 PM
Grab Ringo or Nails. CF have you changed your DP this year? :P

Ringo

I will take you CF.  Would you expect me not to. Just a bit of fun which adds to the week end.

CrowsFan

Quote from: PowerBug on August 13, 2012, 11:11:59 AM
Grab Ringo or Nails. CF have you changed your DP this year? :P
Haha don't think I have no, but always a first time for everything :P

Quote from: Ringo on August 13, 2012, 12:20:09 PM
I will take you CF.  Would you expect me not to. Just a bit of fun which adds to the week end.
Lovely :) happy to give the Lions a head start if you want?

Ringo

See what the line is when announced and we can talk from there if you like if you are happy.  Will be at the ground as well,

Capper

Quote from: PowerBug on August 12, 2012, 11:32:03 PM

any word from ele yet???

Justin Bieber

Damn should of versed Zip :(

Capper

Quote from: whatlez on August 14, 2012, 07:42:02 PM
Damn should of versed Zip :(
take on Hawka and ask for 200 start???

Justin Bieber