BANG! cox and nicnat

Started by yates, August 11, 2012, 01:02:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yates

Well.... i have both cox and nicnat. and this game has proven why you have to have them.
they are supercoach game winners!
There has been one game played and i can already say i have won this week in supercoach in the knock out game.
these two players always have that potential to score high, and to win you games.
343 from these 2 ruckman.

thanks cox and nicnat!!

Frozensage

haha... pretty much lost my first week of finals I think after seeing the other guy got 190 from cox....

FonFatty

I hope Ablett is a late withdrawal.
Got Cox vc, my opponents have GAJ capt as well but in both my main leagues they have no cover on the midfield bench.
Please wake up with a bad virus GAJ :P

JamSainter

The way Champion Data reward him...
Naitanui and Leuenberger will be my rucks net year!

GoLions

Nice! I have both in DT, and only NicNat in SC. Unfortunately my opp in SC has Cox  :(

kilbluff1985

got Cox and reckon Maric vs WB will get close to Nic Nat's score

tbagrocks

I think anyone went with the the Champ Mr Cox has been rewarded with his big starting price, unless you brought him in amung the carnage, I'm certainly very happy with the big coxy, no NN got Goldy and he could go big to ;D

quinny88

Quote from: FonFatty on August 11, 2012, 01:09:17 AM
I hope Ablett is a late withdrawal.
Got Cox vc, my opponents have GAJ capt as well but in both my main leagues they have no cover on the midfield bench.
Please wake up with a bad virus GAJ :P

If Ablett is a late withdrawal then it is 100 per cent certain that they are tanking lol

devize

Ablett will play even if he has one leg. No doubt they'll be desperate to beat GWS.

enzedder

Might be my starting rucks next year. Cox will be one again for sure.

Torress

depedning on pre season, nicnat will find a spot for mine next season. love big cox but as a starter he is a little old for mine next year.

i can't think of a more skillful, versatile big man than cox. he is a gun footballer