Previous topic - Next topic

Which 3 to start? Choose 3options

Burgoyne
Lake
Spurr
S Shaw
S D Thompson

Samm79

5 average backs, which ones start and which ones ride the pine??

Elite87

wow if you have all 5 of these guys I feel sorry for you.. Shaw is a gun though.

Samm79

Quote from: Elite87 on August 10, 2012, 05:33:20 PM
wow if you have all 5 of these guys I feel sorry for you.. Shaw is a gun though.

If the rest of my team was like this I'd feel sorry for me too, but it's brim full of prems in all other spots.

Burgoyne was a starting risk that hasnt paid off, Lake was meant to be a value D7, Thompson has been the worst trade of the year and Spurr and Shaw are serviceable benchies.

Spinking

Wow.  Tough choice because you have some of the most inconsistent defenders going around in that bunch.

I've gone for S Shaw, Lake and Burgoyne, purely because I think they have the best chance of giving you a reasonable score. 

Good luck  :-\

Elite87

Sorry Samm79 didnt mean to sound insulting.. just thought at this stage of the competition you wouldnt have that many mid level players.. but you S. D Thomo hasnt been great, and lake was value at first but couldve been better.

Samm79

Quote from: Spinking on August 10, 2012, 05:50:58 PM
Wow.  Tough choice because you have some of the most inconsistent defenders going around in that bunch.

I've gone for S Shaw, Lake and Burgoyne, purely because I think they have the best chance of giving you a reasonable score. 

Good luck  :-\

Think I'm leaning this way Sprinkling, it is a close you eyes and hope for the best type of situation..

Quote from: Elite87 on August 10, 2012, 05:56:40 PM
Sorry Samm79 didnt mean to sound insulting.. just thought at this stage of the competition you wouldnt have that many mid level players.. but you S. D Thomo hasnt been great, and lake was value at first but couldve been better.

No worries E, I cannot disagree with you! Sitting about 3K overall so not overly unhappy