Sam Shaw vs Lake? Who to start? Will Cheer!

Started by Jroo, August 10, 2012, 04:45:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

S.Shaw v Lake

Sam Shaw
9 (33.3%)
Brian Lake
18 (66.7%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Jroo

Still can't split either of Sam Shaw and Lake? Who should I start? If you comment you get a cheer!

devize

I'm deciding whether to start Lake or Spurr this week too. Giving one more chance to Lake, think he should do an okay job against Richmond's forwards.

bensl

i have this same decision.  i think i will go with lake simply because he is more proven. i would not be surprised to see shaw outscore him though.  not much help eh!

Blues Blues Blues

I started the same thread JROO, and am leaning to Lake for the reason devize has said. 1 more chance for the big lug, and should hopefully rack up some marks against the Tiges.

dswallow24

almax

I traded Lake out for bubble boy Browne, pocketed ~$300k and put S.Shaw on the field, now i have 2 trades left to use that $300k

tor01doc

Elite87

Im in the same boat.Cant decide between the two. But Im confident of winning so Im gona go Shaw. Lake is more likely to get a big score, but I wouldnt be surprised if Shaw pulls of a score in the 80-90 range, and Lake gets a 45 or something.. though he should do well against the Tiges. Hard decision..im going the young gun over the old slug

Swallow12

enzedder

Lake. I am and putting Shaw and Spurr on the pine.
Not racking my brain over it. Probably not much in it so trust in Lake who is more likely to score a 100+ based on previous scores.
Lock it and hope for the best.

ubeaut

Yeah I'm sticking with Lake. Last time I benched him (round 2) he scored 100+. Hopefully Roughead will take JROO at times and free up Lake a bit. Even if not Lake is a much more experienced head than JROO, who's not in the best form.

beafchief

I can see Lake racking up the points on Sunday

Spinking

I'd guess Lake will go to JRoo and he seems to struggle playing tight on a gun forward. If he gets going he will definitely score more than Shaw, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Shaw for me.

ubeaut

Quote from: Spinking on August 10, 2012, 06:42:36 PM
I'd guess Lake will go to JRoo and he seems to struggle playing tight on a gun forward. If he gets going he will definitely score more than Shaw, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Shaw for me.
He played awesome tight on Cloke. Oh wait, u said a GUN forward...... ;D

fever

given richmonds inability to kick to advantage i'm backing lake in for lots of marks from opposition long kicks.