Last 2 trades, out with a BANG! Trade Porps or Chappy?

Started by Blues Blues Blues, August 10, 2012, 03:41:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blues Blues Blues

Down to 2 trades but going to use them with my horrendous list of outs.

Trade 1: Am going to trade Buddy > Beams - locked and loaded
Trade 2: Porps/Chappy > Fyfe

Which one should I trade?
- Chappy: better scoring potential, but how bad is his calf (or hamstring??!)
- Porps: return next week, and was in great form before injury. Plus Crows have 'Dream' run home

Current Team (with 2 trades and $59k)
BACKS: Deledio, Goddard, Scotland, H Shaw, Carrazzo, Enright, Lake (S Shaw, Bell)
MIDS: Ablett, Watson, Jelwood, Pendles, Thompson, Gibson (Swan, Couch)
RUCKS: Maric, Mummy (Orren, Campbell)
FWDS: Danger, Sidey, Goodes, Martin, Zorko, Darling, CHAPMAN (PORPS, BUDDY)

Cheers

The Bomber

Flip of a coin. Porps might not be back next week given their Dream Run and that he does have iffy shoulders. They want him 100% for the finals...

Same deal with Chappy. Remember Mitch Robbo a few weeks back was a late out and ended up missing 3 weeks...

I'd trade whoever gets you the better player...

Nieso FC

Porps was never intended to be a permanent fixture in your team was he?

Chappy always was so I would trade Porps at least that is an upgrade rather than a sideways trade.

devize

Chappy also has DPP which could be handy should Couch get another game and you get more injuries.

Blues Blues Blues

Cheers guys, Porps it is.

Quote from: devize on August 10, 2012, 05:19:37 PM
Chappy also has DPP which could be handy should Couch get another game and you get more injuries.
Good point devize

Quote from: Nieso FC on August 10, 2012, 04:27:29 PM

Chappy always was so I would trade Porps at least that is an upgrade rather than a sideways trade.
No never a permanent fixture, but was hoping he would be a F8 or F9. And true, Porps to Fyfe is an upgrade

JamSainter

Things change during a year. The run home during SC finals weeks, injury concerns and the like.
Since you CERTAINLY know the return date of Porps + his dream run home where he can basically feast on Melbourne and GCS I'd keep Porps and trade Chappy personally.

ubeaut

Quote from: JamSainter on August 10, 2012, 05:50:58 PM

Things change during a year. The run home during SC finals weeks, injury concerns and the like.
Since you CERTAINLY know the return date of Porps + his dream run home where he can basically feast on Melbourne and GCS I'd keep Porps and trade Chappy personally.
What if Chappy plays next week? Have a look at the Cats website and tell me what u make of it.

Nieso FC