FWDLINEFLOWERED!!!!

Started by felsty, August 10, 2012, 03:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

felsty

my outs this week...

Franklin, Chapman, Adams, Sexton... Flower my Forward Line!

I only have two trades left but have finished top 4 in all my leagues.. do i resign myself to a loss?
or use my two trade to get in a team that may have a chance of winning??

LF

How much cash do you have?
Can you upgrade Adams to a mid/fwd that you can use to swing between you mids and forwards.

tor01doc

Trade trade trade or should that be tirade tirade tirade?

Hold hold hold or should that be holed (like your flowering forward line) holed holed!

You might get lucky, Ledger is named as emergency!  ;)

felsty

not helpful doctor! :P
i have $43.9k so not enough for a straight upgrade.. think im going to have to win this thing the old fashioned way!!

B: Goddard, Deledio, Waters, H.Shaw, Scotland, Lake, Malceski <Ellis, S.Shaw>
M: Ablett, Pendlebury, Priddis, Boyd, Dal Santo, Jelwood <Gibson, Sexton>
R: Cox, Jacobs <Stephenson, Redden>
F: Franklin, Chapman, Beams, Pavlich, Dangerfield, Zorko, Martin <Saad, Adams>

$43.9k, 2 trades!

Best combo I can find is Fyfe and Suckling for Chapman and Ellis.. sound good?

LF

You could straight swap Adams to Goodes.
Goodes is $427,900

tor01doc

If you are still a reasonable chance to win in your most treasured league, hold.

You'll really need those 2 trades for your sudden death match ups.

'The General' is coming to a round near you sooner than you care to  think!

felsty

Quote from: luvfooty on August 10, 2012, 03:48:09 PM
Goodes is $427,900

i have taylor, not leigh :P
and the chances of me losing are quite i think, depending on if others trade or not..
i wont trade this week and give myself a week to think about it but i cant help but feel ill be using both trades next week anyway to try and stay in it :S

LF

Quote from: felsty on August 10, 2012, 03:55:31 PM
Quote from: luvfooty on August 10, 2012, 03:48:09 PM
Goodes is $427,900

i have taylor, not leigh :P
and the chances of me losing are quite i think, depending on if others trade or not..
i wont trade this week and give myself a week to think about it but i cant help but feel ill be using both trades next week anyway to try and stay in it :S

Yeah i figured it was Taylor and i did the maths and you can do it.

felsty

but then what would i do with goodes once my players come back? i would rather spend money upgrading ellis than adams

LF

Quote from: felsty on August 10, 2012, 03:59:05 PM
but then what would i do with goodes once my players come back? i would rather spend money upgrading ellis than adams

Well you`d have great bench cover since it`s that time of the year for teams resting players and you don`t want to be caught short again and i`ve seen a few teams with players like Goodes,Clancee adn even Martin as their bench cover.

If you are going to upgrade Ellis i probably wouldn`t go to Suckling Hawks have Gold Coast next week and we know what they did last year when they played them.