Buddy and Ellis for Goodes and Fisher plus 300k or Pav and Fisher ?

Started by Madmax75, August 10, 2012, 07:02:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buddy and Ellis for Goodes and Fisher plus 300k or Pav and Fisher ?

Buddy and Ellis for Goodes and Fisher plus 300k
0 (0%)
Buddy and Ellis for Pav and Fisher
1 (16.7%)
Ellis for Carrazzo
4 (66.7%)
Other trades mentioned in comments
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Madmax75

To trade Buddy? 3 trades left in QF, good chance to win it. So is it worth keeping him and just upgrading Ellis or Buddy will not get a full game and struggle for match fitness?

Danstar

If you have ok cover for Buddy keep him in. If you got none, get Pav in!

makita

missed the boat on pav his to expensive. better off to get fyfe who i think will score similar and get a better back man than fisher like carrots or waters (don't know ur back line).

i think fyfe and carrots will out score pav and fisher over the 4 weeks.

The Bomber

Why so obsessed about Fisher? He is playing a different role so you can't expect him to score that well anymore this year. The 100 was very lucky last week, he was on 30 something at 3QT

Madmax75

I have Dickson as cover for Buddy so could keep him. Then can get any defender I want for Ellis. So the ? Is whether to keep Buddy or not.

Sabretooth Tigers

;)
If you think you can get in to the final, keep Buddy, who will probably be back next week. I'ts a very easy decision if you are lining up for the GF, Do you want him with you or against you ? He is capable of absolutely anything so I'm keeping him. Cheers.

Madmax75

Yep my opponent will cop a 0 this week and on proj scores I should win so keeping buddy

Madmax75

Have 4 trades left so I can afford to trade buddy to make sure as I don't want to lose this week obviously . But will an extra 30 points this week be worth using another trade compared to the perfect setup of being thru to the prelim with 4 trades left??