Nathan Lovett-Murray

Started by FonFatty, August 10, 2012, 02:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FonFatty

I have a few trades left and need to downgrade Ellis, am I crazy considering this guy? For $209k he is an absolute steal, almost rookie priced. His price has plummeted due to sub-effected games, fair few of them too, but last start he gathered 20 touches against the crows and scored 80 odd, could I do worse? Will he continue to be sub with all the soft tissue injuries at the bombers?

I want to upgrade Porplyzia to Dangerfield and I need the extra funds from downgrading a backmen. I have around $250k left once I downgrade Ellis and am thinking to myself that I could have possibly come across a really cheap gem.

Others that I am considering are Matthew Buntine & Tom Bell

kilbluff1985

yes crazy might get dropped to make way for the ins this week or next or get vested again one way or another

looked a bit stuffed last week being his full first game for god knows how long so i'm guessing he will be dropped this week from the extended bench so Lee can play

FonFatty

Will keep my eyes firmly on the final teams..

Boomz

essendon33

Quote from: Boomz on August 10, 2012, 03:25:23 AM
Don't go near. Will be sub.

Yehp.. Hirdy said earlier on this year e is the perfect sub candidate. Explosive yet inconsistent..

Elite87

Stay away. Huge NLM fan but he is just not in his A-Game this year.

The Bomber

Quote from: essendon33 on August 10, 2012, 08:49:13 AM
Quote from: Boomz on August 10, 2012, 03:25:23 AM
Don't go near. Will be sub.

Yehp.. Hirdy said earlier on this year e is the perfect sub candidate. Explosive yet inconsistent..

He is the perfect sub. Doesn't have the tank to play out a full game as shown on Sunday...

kfewster

If he was going to get a guaranteed game id say go for it.

However as others have aluded too with him in & out the team id take my chances with a rook on the bubble & pocket the extra $80k