Main Menu

this guy!!

Started by tbagrocks, August 10, 2012, 01:44:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

ok, lets get him over the line, who's with me? we are 8 votes down com'on FF get it together!!

WHATLEZ i.e (Irene)

lets as a community get Whatlez up in the "http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45929.0.html"

go get Whatlez!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR ;)

+ I don't have a nomanee :-[ take time to give me a vote ;)

Spite

Lost bet or a bribe? :)

elephants

tbagrocks

Quote from: Spite on August 10, 2012, 02:21:07 AM
Lost bet or a bribe? :)
haha seems like it but no! and I'm not even mentioned :-[ (you good people can change this)? However, Irene is the biggest "personality" surely? so lets get him up!

c4v3m4n

Whatlez is one of MANY members that deserve the award.

ossie85, Hellopplz, Colliwobblers, LaHug are other prominent members that have devoted their time to making this place a better place. There are also SO many other unsung heroes that don't get noticed but should be recognised (valkorum, McRooster, Master Q, MTTY, CrowsFan, m0nty etc. etc.)

Any one of these names mentioned above would be worthy winners. But it's for the public to decide and I'm sure they'll make the right choice. ::)

Tominator

yeah he definitely blackmailed you to do that  ;)

I think having a Personality of the Year is a good idea but it is a bit unfair to just pick one because so many people deserve the award because so many people do such great work on this site

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Tominator on August 10, 2012, 11:14:40 AM
yeah he definitely blackmailed you to do that  ;)

I think having a Personality of the Year is a good idea but it is a bit unfair to just pick one because so many people deserve the award because so many people do such great work on this site

That is why you have five votes to cast, rather than just one. ;)

Justin Bieber

I did not even say anything to tbag... I don't think I've ever PM'ed him before...  :-[

nas

Quote from: whatlez on August 10, 2012, 11:19:48 AM
I did not even say anything to tbag... I don't think I've ever PM'ed him before...  :-[

The new Tex Walker?

tbagrocks

Quote from: whatlez on August 10, 2012, 11:19:48 AM
why not? ::)
well I think "Irene" is the biggest personality, might just be" puberty"but I think he should get up!

tbagrocks

sorry mate haven't got you any votes :-[

maybe you suck and I don't realize it ???

don't worry to much Lez cos I got no votes :-[