Main Menu

Wooden Spoon play off!

Started by The_Captain, August 08, 2012, 09:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Captain

KoopKicka

Both teams are hurting, but I reckon the Giants will scrape across the line.

The_Captain

Yeh read somewhere that gold coast have up to 15 injuries, I think it all depends on how Ablett will go!

tbagrocks

WS will have been so high after last week win, couldn't see them getting up this week, look for a big let down! Coasters to win

Ziplock

yeah, GC for me. Our outs are going to hurt. People underestimate just how good ward is, and how important him and greene are as ball winners, greens ranked 12th in the league for average disposals and wards in the top 25 for overall disposals. Wards also in the top 20 for tackles.

basically lol, we're just not going to win the ball. On top of that, Patton injured means cameron is just going to cop all the attention, coniglios only just come back from injury, shiel is still out, mohr is injured, and so is reid + O'hailpin for the season

that being said, GCs is probably worse with smith, prestia, iles, hunt, swallow, rischa, tape, bock all injured/ under injury cloud... but honestly, when it comes down to it, without ward and greene, we're just not going to get the ball. Our outs are probably some of our most key players structurally...

Ringo

I think the Suns will get up.  Game at home and Suns still to win at Metricon in the 2 years in the comp so that may be the goal and factor that drives them over the line. Persisting with youth development policy at the coast in that Fraser is not being recalled to replace Smith.  Like this development.

Justin Bieber

Gold Coast to win easy.

With Greene, Ward and Patton out with others.

GC  missing a lot of players too  :-\

Spinking

GC with a fair bit more to play for I'd think. GWS no disgrace for a loss; GC wouldn't want to tolerate another loss to them.

Hawka

Tanking anyone??
well no but Smith comes out and im pree sure Tom Hickey is fit and Fraser is to yet a permanent forward is gonna ruck he whole game :/

Justin Bieber

Josh Fraser is retiring, but is very liked at the club.

Hives s emg and surprised he is not in... But I assure you, they want and need to win hawka.

Nails

Gold Coast are absolutely terrible, they're a shocking team and will be humiliated after a loss this weekend. How anyone can tip GC, I don't know, they're terrible.

Justin Bieber

Tominator

GWS have won the Lachie Whitfield Cup by losing today

TheMailman

Quote from: Nails on August 10, 2012, 02:22:05 AM
Gold Coast are absolutely terrible, they're a shocking team and will be humiliated after a loss this weekend. How anyone can tip GC, I don't know, they're terrible.

lol

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Tominator on August 11, 2012, 09:21:23 PM
GWS have won the Lachie Whitfield Cup by losing today

I actually sorta wanted the gold coast to lose....