Main Menu

Pies circle of trust

Started by LF, August 08, 2012, 06:04:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Shaggy

Indeed it was interesting, but a good approach to take too.

SydneyRox

A champion team will always beat a team of champions....

A good team culture is a must at this level

Shaggy

And that right there is Port Adelaide's problem. The culture is terrible.

McRooster

Just who was the player that dobbed him in? - is he possibly related to Brett Burton  :D

Justin Bieber

Everyone on fb was saying Fasolo...

Shaggy

The coaching staff was already aware of his condition regardless of who said anything.

the flying hawk

well they acually suspended swan i am suprised but good decision but is it really that big of a deal to have a drink at times

SydneyRox

After watching Fox League Teams i found myself agreeing a lot with David Parkin.

His idea was that you need to 'within reason' treat players as individuals. Swan is a have a beer and good time kind of bloke, who will play his guts out on the weekend.
Where as Bucks is a straight down the line kinda guy and would expect his players to follow/live by his codes

Maybe Swan needs to relax and enjoy being a player to play at his best. Will be interesting to see how he comes back.. rekon he will smash it to prove a point. Trying to hold him for my leagues, which worked in DT, but I failed too much in SC to be carrying both him and Franklin

Ziplock

did they send him over to arizona?

SydneyRox

Trust you to have the latest coliingwood goss Tabs

Capper

Quote from: SydneyRox on August 14, 2012, 10:50:52 PM
Trust you to have the latest coliingwood goss Tabs
what else do you want to know??? Cloke is going to the Crows, Reid to Sydney (but he hasnt decided Swans or GWS yet)

Ziplock

which means tippett to brisbane?

Capper

Quote from: Ziplock on August 15, 2012, 03:17:18 PM
which means tippett to brisbane?
no comment, we are just concentrating on this weekends game against North Melbourne  ;D ;D