The final pushh

Started by matho, August 07, 2012, 10:54:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matho

I can bring beams into my mids and WhiteX onto the field in my forward line and still have dusty martin as cover in my fwds while swanny is out

or alternatively use my last trade to trade dusty martin to pendlebury and when swan comes back put barlow on the bench and have barlow as my bench fodder in the mids and whiteX or zorko as bench player up forward.

Thoughts on whether to just smash this trade all or nothing or whether just to hold cause I have good cover? I'm currently 8th overall so it could really go really badly or really well hahaah

Colliwobblers

i would hold with that cover, worse things could happen next week ?

hard to say, beams into your mids is great replacement for swan, but whitex is not great replacement for beams in your fwd line.

pendles isn't a HUGE DT scorer either so that isn't really going to make or break you i think, but he will outscore whiteX and martin you would think....

tough call, easy to say HOLD but your ranked 8 so that makes it a tough call, every point is going to count.

well done by the way awesome rank. and now #1 in the schools comp too :)

matho

Yer I think I will hold and cop the loss of 30-40 points because I can just see someone going down for good this weekend and then having to field a dud for the last 3 weeks.

Cheers hopefully I can have a bit of luck and keep moving up but knowing dt anything can happen!