Main Menu

Absolute idiot

Started by LF, August 07, 2012, 09:07:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Some absolute idiot fired a flare at the RAC rescue chopper last night just missing it.
It was carrying an injured passenger and was about to land at Jandakot airport.
Seriously what makes people do stupid shower like that

elephants

I think idiot is a mass understatement.

There are some flowered people in this world ::)

Colliwobblers

drugs? alchahol? stupidity?

all of the above?

LF

Quote from: elephants on August 08, 2012, 02:16:50 AM
I think idiot is a mass understatement.

There are some flowered people in this world ::)

Yeah idiot is an understatement what i actually would like to say i probably can`t write on here.

Ringo

I think you have captured the sentiment of everyone in condemning these incidents.  They are downright dangerous and I do not think that the perpetrators have any idea of the possible damage they can do.  A few months back in Qld we had a similar incident of the Laser pointing at the cockpit of a commercial airliner.

As you say a few words not able to be printed on this site describes them. 

Dudge

Wouldn't u seriously like to get ur hands round their throat, like a chicken >:(  ; Not u Rooster  ;)

Grazz

Jail the idiot for a considerable time.
The oldman worked at Jandakot Airport for awhile LF.

nas

Quote from: Grazz on August 09, 2012, 09:45:12 PM

As you know Grazz I am flying at this stage daily in a chopper back n forth from my base in the desert to work = TWIT. I am sure that all the pilots would love to squeeze his throat for a little while. only trouble would be prising the hands of the first pilot so the second one could have a go n so on.

Jukes

So many idiots in society today, same type of people did this as who burned down Mt Lawley Primary School. I know the people who did that, they were in my grade at my school and were assholes. Looks like I won't be seeing them for the next 10 years (2 years Juvie plus 8 years jail).

Tominator

Quote from: Jukes on August 10, 2012, 10:42:27 AM
So many idiots in society today, same type of people did this as who burned down Mt Lawley Primary School. I know the people who did that, they were in my grade at my school and were assholes. Looks like I won't be seeing them for the next 10 years (2 years Juvie plus 8 years jail).

You should name them and shame them.

Wish SA was that strong in the legal system; last year two 16 year-olds killed a 64 year-old woman in a random attack and one of them got bailed. Too many more examples sadly

nas

Wish SA was that strong in the legal system; last year two 16 year-olds killed a 64 year-old woman in a random attack and one of them got bailed. Too many more examples sadly

Getting bad up here on the Goldie

Tominator

bloody bikies ayyy

Not great in SA either

Grazz

Quote from: naste on August 10, 2012, 08:01:03 AM

As you know Grazz I am flying at this stage daily in a chopper back n forth from my base in the desert to work = TWIT. I am sure that all the pilots would love to squeeze his throat for a little while. only trouble would be prising the hands of the first pilot so the second one could have a go n so on.

Reckon your right mate, the 1st pilot wouldnt leave alot for the next guy.
Good fun in the chopper hey mate.  1984 after the rain and floods they
were used a bit up there.

nas

Quote from: Grazz on August 10, 2012, 03:06:29 PM
Quote from: naste on August 10, 2012, 08:01:03 AM

Reckon your right mate, the 1st pilot wouldnt leave alot for the next guy.
Good fun in the chopper hey mate.  1984 after the rain and floods they
were used a bit up there.

Still are