0 (0%)
K. Tippett (Fre, Mel, Bri, GC)
0 (0%)
T. Walker (Fre, Mel, Bri, GC)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: August 11, 2012, 11:52:44 AM

The Bomber

With Swanny out I'm not sure what to do.

Current team:

Deledio, Goddard, H. Shaw, M. Suckling, Carrazzo, Lake, S. Shaw (Ellis, Spurr)
Ablett, Pendles, Swanny, Watson, Priddis, Jelwood (Yeo, Couch)
Giles, McEvoy (Orren, Redden)
Dangerfield, Beams, Sidey, Goodes, Zorko, Chappy, Lewis (Hall, T. Adams)

Should I trade or hold? Got top 4 in 3/4 leagues.

Possible trade:

1. Swan --> Franklin (move DPP FWD to the mids)

2. Swan --> Thompson/Murphy/Boyd + Lake --> Scotland

3. Hold hope to win this round and win a bye next week...

FYI 4 trades left, 21k...

Ideas people?

Swagger

if your going for overall, most points are swan -> thompson, lake -> scotland trades!

although i would keep lake over shaw.. can youy get in birchall or someone for him?

The Bomber

Not really. I'm kinda going for overall just trying to get as high as possible. My primary concern is to win my leagues. I have though Shaw vs Lake but Lake doesn't look interested at all and Shaw seems more consistent than Lake. Lake may have the higher ceiling but I have enough match winners that the extra risk of Lake is not worth it.

Swagger

thats fair enough adelaide have a decent run home so should rack up a few marks in defence and the dogs dont have anything to play for and are looking worse as the season goes on..

imo dont worry about franklin as he is still 600k +
Swan -> Thompson/Murphy - toss a coin on this one
Lake -> Scotland

Danstar

Swan to Thompson

Obviously wait for teams to come out tonight. I'm holding Swan personalyl cos I only have 1 trade left and have S. Gibson who is playing ok as coverage for this week, and If i win will not have to worry about missing Swan as finished top 4 in all my leagues

nas

I would not do Swan to Thompson >> Reason Crowley as may / probably tag him.

Franklin >> Will he or won't he fly to Tassie? If named will he get the Vest? Playing Port so a possibility.

IMO > Boyd then Murphy.

Subject to teams of course & would only use 1 of your 4 trades at this stage.

The Bomber

I like the look of Swan --> Thommo but the Crowley tag is playing a big doubt in my mind. Chances of him going to Danger? I can hold Swan this week and play Adams/Yeo as cover which will cost me probs 40 points or so. Trade him next week if I lose and need to...

If I use one trade wouldn't it be better spent going Lake --> MJ/Hurn/Fisher/Burgoyne???  (in the long run)

fever

if ur already in top 4 then just play adams in the mids and hope it's enough to get you to the prelim.

hold imo

Swagger

Quote from: The Bomber on August 09, 2012, 01:21:36 PM
I like the look of Swan --> Thommo but the Crowley tag is playing a big doubt in my mind. Chances of him going to Danger? I can hold Swan this week and play Adams/Yeo as cover which will cost me probs 40 points or so. Trade him next week if I lose and need to...

If I use one trade wouldn't it be better spent going Lake --> MJ/Hurn/Fisher/Burgoyne???  (in the long run)

IMO crowley will go to danger.. my reasoning is because thommo wins his own ball and when he does get it in space he is less damaging.. on the other hand if you let dangerfield get the ball in space you know hes going to hurt you... although knowing ross he will tage the entire team until the game is in lockdown

The Bomber

Quote from: fever on August 09, 2012, 02:10:33 PM
if ur already in top 4 then just play adams in the mids and hope it's enough to get you to the prelim.

hold imo

Well this sucks no Adams :(

My bench cover has been decimated!!! No Adams/Couch/Yeo...

I think I may cop a possible bad score from Thommo for the benefit for the rest for the season and get Scotland in for Lake now...Would have held if I had half decent cover...

Now question is
Murphy or Boyd or Thompson or Fyfe???

Danstar

I'd avoid Boyd as they have Sydney and Geelong to come.

nas

The Bomber

Quote from: naste on August 10, 2012, 08:09:14 AM
Fyfe

I like his draw. Can he match Murphy and Thommo...

BTW when is Judd back? Next week???

The Bomber

The Bomber

Cheers to all who helped but I'm now just going to cop it. Chappy->Fyfe given it is an injury and save trades for more carnage...

Hopefully next week I don't have to worry about match-ups