Previous topic - Next topic

Keep or trade the Zorko?

Keep
47 (95.9%)
Downgrade to upgrade...
2 (4.1%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Swagger

anyone considering downgrading zorko to a premo such as sidey/other?

or does everyone think he can keep it up for the remainder of the year

Benloz

hes playing as good as any other Fwd premium really (bar Pav and Beams)

quinny88

Theres been no evidence to suggest he will fall away so I would deffinetly be holding.

Like Benloz said, hes as good a scorer as almost any of the other forwards

Dudge

I'm a half glass full / half glass empty type person, always thinking Zorks will slow down, but agree with most, he's a gun - hold

fever

Quote from: Benloz on August 07, 2012, 06:55:51 PM
hes playing as good as any other Fwd premium really (bar Pav and Beams)

this.

bottlemart

He started as a rookie priced player, but he has performed like a premium.

Hold

Ringo

Hold Brisbane have Carlton, Adelaide, Port and Bulldogs as last 4 games so he should be prominent.

Slashers

Downgrade to upgrade...? How many trades you got left???  ???

Swagger

Quote from: Slashers on August 07, 2012, 10:47:28 PM
Downgrade to upgrade...? How many trades you got left???  ???

well i figure that if zorko is 500k and sidey is 490k for example it would be an upgrade... but a downgrade :)

poolboybob

Not counting the game in which he wore the green vest, his worst score is 83. Leaving out that round, his average is almost 107. His average the last 3 rounds is 106. Last 5 rounds, 110. He's reached the ton in 8 of his 11 full matches.

If that's not a premium forward i don't know what is. yeah, I'd rather have Sidebum, Beams, a healthy Buddy, Dangerfield, Pavlich... that may be it. Cannot think of a reason to dump the great Zorko at this stage.

Colliwobblers

you will struggle to find a better F7, and if you do i'd be keeping him for cover anyway..... who knows what might happen....

SWAN !

ubeaut

makita

Quote from: ubeaut on August 08, 2012, 03:34:49 AM
U can't be serious
+1

absolute keeper, u would be nuts to trade him, don't look at his name just his scores and there is no way u would trade him.
if he finishes off the season with a few more tons id contemplate starting with him in 2013.

simma1978

Griffo1982