Swan out for 2!!!

Started by Fluff22, August 07, 2012, 06:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grazz

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 07, 2012, 07:36:40 PM
Literally 6 feet in the front door and I hear "Buddy in car crash, Swan suspended for 2".

Anyone up for some pig hunting? FFS.

Yep the only weapon im bringing is a fork, gunna mess them Pigs up big time. :-\

Dudge

It's the same feeling as when u walk into the towbar of ur car it flowering hurts

Holz

Quote from: Tominator on August 07, 2012, 08:47:38 PM
is he still eligible for brownlow?

I've said for ages that he iis a flowering tool but now everybody knows this. This won't be the last off field incident for him I fear..

yes but 2 games out means he probably wont get enough votes.

LF

Anyone that has foxtel Apparently on the club tonight there will be more info about this.

Tominator

Quote from: luvfooty on August 07, 2012, 09:21:20 PM
Anyone that has foxtel Apparently on the club tonight there will be more info about this.

I will watch with eager

Slap

Im glad I put on $200 for him to win the brownlow last week.. FML

I bet it was someone like Pendles that dobbed him in, hoping that he polls three votes in each and Swan gets nothing.  Against two in form teams as well..  I hope that collingwood get spanked in the next two games.

Ziplock

probs a fringe player who just feels cut.

Diesels Pups

Damn those goodey two-shoes collingwood team mates. Don't they understand we have DT finals coming up.

Flame

Quote from: Dudge on August 07, 2012, 08:51:05 PM
It's the same feeling as when u walk into the towbar of ur car it flowering hurts
Ha! Done that and it hurts!

Ash A

Eddie Maguire must have some trades left i take it ???

roo boys!

Apparently he might play in the VFL... From Collingwood's twitter. Imagine how many touches if he played a whole game :o

@Collingwood_FC Walsh says that there is a chance Swan will play in the VFL next weekend #theclub

insano

Just watched The Club on FOX Footy (as referred to in the Collingwood press release).
Geoff Walsh pretty much confirmed what was written in the statement, making a point to emphasise that this is an isolated incident rather than an ongoing issue.

Also said that Swanny is likely to play in the VFL in the second week of his suspension (ensuring he's fit and return to return in 3 weeks time).

Tominator

Quote from: insano on August 07, 2012, 10:50:46 PM
Also said that Swanny is likely to play in the VFL in the second week of his suspension (ensuring he's fit and return to return in 3 weeks time).

anyone else tipping him for 300 DT points that week ?  :O

pommyadam

Swan to play VFL
one team is gonna get flowered

Colliwobblers

swan projected 133 + zorko projected 105 = 238

becomes

zorko projected 105 + treloar projected 84 = 189

Cost me 49 POINTS !

Ablett projected 131 and was going to be my captain anyway. Sydney tough opposition and GWS not so much :)