Swan out for 2!!!

Started by Fluff22, August 07, 2012, 06:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic Boy

Finally I gain something from not having him.  Who's trading him???? Surely not!!!!

Phasir

saves them resting him for "soreness" in R23, we all knew he'd miss at least one match during DT finals so this way we know he'll  be fresh to pump one out in the DT GF  :)

its me lads

well now i bet everyone will put gibson on for cover and he will get 50's now  :( :( :( :( :( : ( :( :( :( :( :( : (: ( : ( : (: ( : ( L : O

not happy jan

2 trades left, main league win this week then week off, will probs hold him

couldnt they do a delayed suspension like next nab cup maybe?  :'(

enzedder

4 trades left...might trade him for Watson and bring him back on return.

Windigo

Ricochet

tbagrocks

somebody needs to throw ben Cousins at him and say "look what happens"

Mr.Craig

Literally 6 feet in the front door and I hear "Buddy in car crash, Swan suspended for 2".

Anyone up for some pig hunting? FFS.

Holz

I bet the player who turned him in didnt have him in DT and wanted to win his big final match this week  :)

lollipop man

wtf? Pies players can't drink for rest of year??? Wtf is up with that??

LF

Listening to the radio and the sports boys are on a lot of pissed off people some even mentioning Dream team.
Also a lot of wtf and a lot of people believe Swan hadn't been drinking and also some hate on the players that dobbed him in.
Langdon mentions Mainwaring use to get on it on the weekend apparently he was told to stop it then his performance during the games went down so apparently Malthouse told him to start drinking again lol thought that was funny.

Master Q

Ditching us when it matters, thanks Swan!

Nails

Quote from: Phasir on August 07, 2012, 07:00:15 PM
saves them resting him for "soreness" in R23, we all knew he'd miss at least one match during DT finals so this way we know he'll  be fresh to pump one out in the DT GF  :)

They wouldn't rest him ::)

Resting is when you're side is guaranteed a top 4 spot... Collingwood are not guaranteed to finish top 2 maybe 4 and therefore have nothing to gain by resting him.

Adamant

flowering hell! are we ever going to have full strength teams??

Tominator

is he still eligible for brownlow?

I've said for ages that he iis a flowering tool but now everybody knows this. This won't be the last off field incident for him I fear..