Swan out for 2!!!

Started by Fluff22, August 07, 2012, 06:05:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LF

Damn Robbo and Franklin really need to play now so I can swing Treloar up to mids to have bench cover then decide between him and Gibson as who to field.

rider

who will we captain? oh thats right the other Swan, Ablett.

I play the only team in cash league without Swan F-ing great.

Grazz

Two of his team mates put him in, went to Buckley and said Swan wasnt in a fit enough condition to train.
Your own team mates fark me.

T Dog

On a completely side issue..the Pies will miss him in the big swans game....a loss will annoy me more than putting gibson on the field.... >:( >:( >:(

juddy5x3

Perfect...was about to trade him in for the match up but can save some trades now.

My match up has 1 trade left so don't think he'll get rid of him but he might bring in another premo to cover and have no trades left for the year.

PowerBug

Quote from: Scrads on August 07, 2012, 06:25:08 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 07, 2012, 06:23:29 PM
Quote from: Zombie2.5 on August 07, 2012, 06:19:43 PM
Quote from: PowerBug on August 07, 2012, 06:15:33 PM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
haha PB  ::)
Thoughts on a "Who's Laughing Now?" thread?

I hardly say not having Swan was a better call just because he is missing these 2 games.
No, but in my case, probably not others, i have been joking around all year, coz i made a decision of Sloane over Swan as M6. I said "when it matters (Rd 20-23) Sloane WILL score more than Swan". And i like my chances right now. :D

henry

Quote from: Grazz on August 07, 2012, 06:32:20 PM
Two of his team mates put him in, went to Buckley and said Swan wasnt in a fit enough condition to train.
Your own team mates fark me.
Obvioisly they didn't have him in their DT and their opponents did -.-

Now the hard question, do I keep Swan, hope I win my qualifying and go straight through to the prelim meaning the second week he's out won't affect me. Or, with 3 trades left and a completed team do I ttade him out knowing I may end up needing to trade him in again for the prelim providing I make it. Leaning towards the first option as who knows what other premos will be rested or suspended over the next 4 weeks  ::)

Ricochet

"Swan is understood to have denied drinking alcohol on Sunday night, admitting he went out but only consumed water before getting home at midnight."

wtf. surely theres more to it than getting suspended for drinking water and getting home at midnight

tbagrocks

oh dear I'm waiting for Jack Ziebell to return :-\ :-[

T Dog

the water may have been doctored...perhaps with vodka or gin?,,lol.. :o

Diesels Pups

You are friggin kidding me!!! Thought i was sittin pretty this week as majority of opponents don't have him. Now they have the upper friggin hand. Yeeeeeeee- Harrrrrrrrrrrr. The timing of this is just perfect, lol.

Kellogscrunchynut

Playing the one rival without Swan this week FMDT!

Grazz

Quote from: Ricochet on August 07, 2012, 06:38:47 PM
"Swan is understood to have denied drinking alcohol on Sunday night, admitting he went out but only consumed water before getting home at midnight."

wtf. surely theres more to it than getting suspended for drinking water and getting home at midnight

Thats what im thinking, harsh punishment if its just for a curfew break.

SkyStud24

THEY CALLED ME CRAZY.
CRAZY I TELL YOU.

WHO IS CRAZY NOW MUAHAHAHAHAHA.

i didnt pick swan, there goes his medal. Money on Watson now