WXV Qualifying and Elimination Finals

Started by ossie85, August 07, 2012, 01:57:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

roo boys!

Clint Jones being a late withdrawal means Jared Rivers comes onto the bench...23 at Qtr Time, would love 3 more of those Jared!

60 at HT, Rivers pulling out his best game for the year!

NVB and MJ both really really struggling though :-\

CrowsFan

CrowsFan

Devon also killing it at half time. Not sure about his SC score, but should be good since he has had 4 clearances, 2 inside 50's, 3 rebound 50's and 5 tackles :)

ossie85

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 11, 2012, 06:06:31 PM
Matty Wright with a huge score!!! :D

My God CF, of course when Ablett stinks it up you get something like that of nowhere lol

ossie85

After Saints/Demons/Crows/Dockers

Still no captains played, and quite frankly some very underwhelming performances so far with only the Pumas and Spetsnaz looking like they deserve to be there.

Sao Paulo 6/582 v Buenos Aires 6/381
- Matthew Wright stands up with a massive effort, with solid efforts by other Pumas. Armadillos barely putting in a yelp.

Mexico City 5/349 v Cape Town 7/460
- Riewoldt injury balances out Hawkins for Suns, but Pumas struggling also... Could come down to Captains.

Wellington 5/396 v Toronto 3/230
- Taylor Walker's ton the best effort for the Warriors, while van Berlo very disappointing for the Wolves.

Beijing 3/180 v Moscow 2/247
- Nothing much given from Pearce and poor by McPhee, no chance for Moscow.

Torpedo10

Quote from: CrowsFan on August 11, 2012, 06:06:31 PM
Matty Wright with a huge score!!! :D
He probably won me my finals match in euros V HP with his 139.

ossie85

After Suns/Giants

Sao Paulo 7/834 (Capt played) v Buenos Aires 7/477
- In the end Ablett scored pretty well for the Pumas, Armadillos may as well plan for next week barring a miracle!

Mexico City 5/349 v Cape Town 8/523
- Cobras are still struggling, but aren't out of it yet.

Wellington 8/601 v Toronto 3/230
- Warriors the early lead, but a big match from Wolves captain Pendlebury could end them.

Beijing 3/180 v Moscow 7/737
- What a match from Moscow, the Giants/Suns match had Treloar, Matera and Lynch score centuries, while Allen gets 86 on debut. Only Harley was disappointing. One foot in the Semi final.

At the moment, I think next week we will have:

Buenos Aires v Toronto, Argentina
Cape Town v Moscow, South Africa

Bye: Sao Paulo, Mexico City

PowerBug

Well, need a HUGE score from Mitch Robinson for me to win. I will never cheer so much for a Carlton player ever.

roo boys!

Pendles grrr 14 at QTR time c'mon son...

PowerBug

Mitch Robinson: 35 (before scaling)

Thanks. ::)

CrowsFan

Game set match! 373 points ahead with 6 players left each. Looks like the Rhythm Cup is staying in Brazil :)

roo boys!

With Matt Maguire pulling out, does Jared Rivers (who already came from emg to the interchange bench) move into defence and my second emergency moves onto the bench? No halved scores? Really wishing I took the time to put Embley as EMG3, not ahead of Bewick like he is...Bewick pulls out a ton :-\

The way I have it at the moment is:

Wellington - 906/10 (capt Murphy played)
Players remaining:
Rance, Conca, Picken, McGuane, Nahas + HGA

vs

Toronto - 814/9 (capt Pendles played)
Players remaining:
Mitchell, Hale, Riewoldt, MacMillan, Wright, Harper.

So Wellington lead by about 90 with an extra player, important for the Wolves that their guns fire (Mitchell, Hale, JRoo). Could well coe down to HGA!

ossie85

No half points RB, Rivers and Embley come into the side

^ that's what I have. This looks like the closest of the finals!

roo boys!

Quote from: ossie85 on August 12, 2012, 10:22:20 AM

No half points RB, Rivers and Embley come into the side

^ that's what I have. This looks like the closest of the finals!
Should come down to the wire. Want Mitchell to do well for WXV but my opponent has him as a POD in a key matchup in SC...torn :-\