Buddy Involved in Car Accident

Started by insano, August 06, 2012, 11:34:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insano

http://www.afl.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/208/newsid/143784/default.aspx

Looks like he was behind the wheel but his licence suspension hadn't started as yet.  Some form of injury reported to the occupant of the other vehicle.

Lets hope everyone (dream teams included) are OK..

Tominator

insano your dp is bloody hot..

Also, do you reckon Hawks will take action on this and suspend him or something? Could mean he is out for longer...
I heard a guy called Nat Fyfe is under $400K ::)

insano

Quote from: Tominator on August 06, 2012, 11:52:24 PM
insano your dp is bloody hot..

Also, do you reckon Hawks will take action on this and suspend him or something? Could mean he is out for longer...
I heard a guy called Nat Fyfe is under $400K ::)

Haha cheers.. figured with the Olympics on n all...   :P

Guess its too early to tell but unless he's done something seriously wrong (i.e. drink driving and then crashed) then I can't really see the Hawks taking action against him.  Even DT stars have car accidents sometimes I guess...

Had it been whilst his licence was suspended though......   :-\

Grazz

kilbluff1985

"Apparently Buddy swerving into another lane is just part of his "natural driving arc"

shepni

Might have been popping down the shop to pick up some milk and someone banged into him Grazz.

Grazz

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on August 07, 2012, 12:28:50 AM
"Apparently Buddy swerving into another lane is just part of his "natural driving arc"

Haha gave me a chuckle mate, very funny. ;D

Tominator

Hahahahhahaha !!

Scrads

Should escape a punishment, accidents happen so unless Buddy was drinking/texting/speeding etc then he should be fine.

Bill Manspeaker

lmao

is there a section for quote/statement of the year? if so, i nominate this :D

DT Gun

That quote has been done by someone on DT talk i forget who one of the boys who write articles

kilbluff1985

Quote from: DT Gun on August 07, 2012, 01:02:32 AM
That quote has been done by someone on DT talk i forget who one of the boys who write articles

i got it off a mate who seen it on a twitter hence i put the quotation marks in was not trying to claim it as my own joke

Bill Manspeaker

bottom line - it's gold.

doesn't matter who made it up

Spite

That is...fantastic!!!

Wacky Tiger

Post of the year ;D