No not really  :)

But I would just invite the players that you think will get votes

c4v3m4n

Quote from: Purple 77 on August 08, 2012, 09:34:45 PM
No not really  :)

But I would just invite the players that you think will get votes

Might be a very small contingency from the Islanders then... :-\

CrowsFan

Put the Pumas down for a table of 8 please Purple :)

Attending will be head coach CrowsFan, captain Gary Ablett, stars Rory Sloane, Jarryd Roughead, Sam Jacobs and Beau Waters, plus the Pumas 2 rising star nominees Mitch Wallis and Steven Motlop :)

c4v3m4n

Put the Islanders down for a table of 10.

Simon Black, Darren Jolly, Chris Judd, Drew Petrie, Daniel Kerr, Cameron Wood and Josh Gibson will be the players in attendance.

Then there is my assistant coaches Master Q, MTTY who will also be attending.

And finally, me. :D

PowerBug

There will be 8 Armadillos players present.

Dane Swan, Matthew Boyd, Heath Scotland, Mitch Robinson, Shannon Hurn, Stewart Crameri, Jordie McKenzie, Kane Cornes.

Co-Coach Nails will also be in attendance, while I myself will be arriving late due to other commitments.

So a table of 10 all up please. :)

meow meow

There is no way that Libba and Dustin Martin are going to miss this. Joining them will be Nic Naitanui, Heath Shaw and Dayne Beams, along with rising star nominations Will Hoskin-Elliott and Adam Treloar.

FisherSaints

Going to the Awards will be Rockliff, Dal Santo, Zorko, Enright and Harvey. Plus me and Torpedo10. So a table of 7

ossie85

For me, Brett Deledio, Patrick Dangerfield, Ryan Griffen, Jude Bolton and James Kelly will be attending.

Ringo

Whilst the London Royals do not anticipate winning any awards we will book a Table of 8.

Attending will be Coaching staff of Ringo, Noz, BB67th along with players Andrew Mackie, Jarrad McVeigh, Brent Stanton, Michael Hurley and Robert Murphy. If these players are still at the club next year hopefully the night will give them the iincentive to improve performances for next year.

ossie85

Only waiting on one coach (pyronerd) to get his votes in. The results are largely set in stone, but a couple of things could change depending on pyro's results!

MajorLazer

The Sands would like to take myself, Brad Sewell, Pearce Hanley, Jack Redden, Leigh Adams, Todd Goldstein, Chris Masten and injured forward Josh Kennedy.

Maybe this time Brad can take Jesinta Campbell with him. ;)

My Chumps

The Cobras would like a table of 18  8)

On behalf of the Cobras attending will be our captain Joel Selwood, Trent Cotchin, Jobe Watson, Josh Kennedy, Ryan O'Keefe, Tom Hawkins and youngster Jeremy Cameron. And of course myself and assistant coach Spinking will be in attendance.

All of us will be bringing a partner each too  :P

Boomz

Tokyo will be represented by myself, our captain Kieran Jack, Matthew Suckling & assistant coach Hawka (He'll be bringing Dave Grohl as his date).

c4v3m4n

Tonight's the big night! ;D ;D

c4v3m4n

The countdown is on! Just under an hour to go.

The Pacific Islanders players and coaching staff will be arrive shortly for the Red Carpet (surely there is one...).