Baguley a good D8/M7?

Started by PowerBug, August 06, 2012, 02:15:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Baguley be good enough (JS & scoring wise) to be a D8 and/or M7??

Yes
No

PowerBug

I currently have S.Shaw, Tomlinson and Baguley in the mids. Was looking at downgrading S.Shaw to McIntyre (Using DPP) but am concerned over whether Baguley is good enough cover as a D8.

It's not just a personal question though, others may find it handy too, so i decided to chuck this poll up.

All thoughts appreciated. :)

POK252

Bit unsure on what you mean  ??? You say you have Tomlinson, Bags and Shaw in MIDS, i guess you mean DEF.
If you trade Shaw what will your final benches be??

tbagrocks

mids eh: haha PB has other things on his mind :P

tbagrocks

you could do worse than Sammy as your D7

PowerBug

Quote from: POK252 on August 06, 2012, 07:58:20 PM
Bit unsure on what you mean  ??? You say you have Tomlinson, Bags and Shaw in MIDS, i guess you mean DEF.
If you trade Shaw what will your final benches be??
i have Shaw and Tomlinson *comma* and baguley in the mids. :) Bad grammar got the better of me there. So that's why i said about the DPP trade. :)

Hope that clears it up. :D Back to the voting, would like an essendon supporters' view (We have plenty on here) as to whether they think he has good JS and what his role is like. :)

PowerBug

looking like a pretty solid yes to me! :D Will have my proposed trades up later in the week. :)

Scrads

bags is good cover, do you have a MF link though ? players like Zorko, Treloar, Smith are probs better for M7 though...

PowerBug

Quote from: Scrads on August 07, 2012, 01:47:47 AM
bags is good cover, do you have a MF link though ? players like Zorko, Treloar, Smith are probs better for M7 though...
I don't need him for M7, i have Gibson. I just posed the question coz it can help everyone, not just myself. :)