LOCKOUT OVER! Where have you finished up in 2012?

Started by Tominator, August 05, 2012, 10:38:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tominator

The path to DT Finals begins now - where are you placed???

The nervous wait for lockout to finish is finally over and we can all rejoice or despair knowing the road we must take if we want to win bragging rights and DT glory come the end of Rd 23

Post your win-loss ratio and where you finished on the ladder, and how you think you will go in the run home. If you like you can use this thread as an in-depth season review if it all went pear-shaped and your aspirations for glory this year are all but shattered.

Add anything else you want to as well !

Kellogscrunchynut

Placed 6th in my most competitive league top.

Win : Loss
12:5

LF

7th 10 wins 7 losses 3rd in total points
3rd 14 wins 3 losses 1st in total points
6th 11 wins 6 losses 7th in total points
4th 10 wins 7 losses 3rd in total points
3rd 13 wins 4 losses 1st in total points

pommyadam

current placing: 96670
record: 8-9, finished 12th

summary: 8 wins since beginning in rd8, leaving my finals run too late
picked up some tips for next year, hoping for the minor prize

Torpedo10

In 3/5 league finals. Not looking great though. Looking good in SC although I favour DT. made some bad desisions in DT which i didn't in SC this year.

GoLions

1st in my only league, went 15-2 for the season, and one of those losses was against Montagna in one of the bye rounds.

Playing possibly the in-form team of our league though, has been averaging about 50ppg more than me over the last month or so, so gonna be a tough match (He was the other guy who beat me). Hopefully Buddy is back so I have a full strength team again.

Only 2 trades left...

Tominator

went 14-3 and finished 2nd in my main league,

The ladder leader lost this week and is also 14-3 but only 0.09% ahead of me!!!

Should've been 15-2 and could've even 16-1 cos I lost by 2 points to a cellar-dweller in Rd 5 and then lost to the ladder leader by 13 pts in Rd 8 (my 'unique' player got subbed in Q4)

Was hoping to play one team who I beat by 200 earlier this year but he lost this week and got 4th and the big improver in my league went to 3rd, who beat me by 150 three weeks ago so going to be a matter of whose team performs best on the day because we are pretty evenly-matched. May have to use a trade to get the win.

Low number of trades (2) may come back to bite me on the bum

lachie_001

PowerBug

7th, 5th, 7th, 13th :(, 2nd

I feel confident that i can win those 4 leagues. In form compared to the others atm, and with 4 trades up my sleeve.

Chelskiman

My main league I finished 5th.  It was so tight that four of us finished on level points, so the race for the top four was decided by percentage.  I missed out on top four by less than 1%. :(  Still, it's not all bad as I actually have a decent draw.  I play 8th who I should beat with ease and then I'll play the winner of 1st and 4th, which I'm assuming will be 4th.  I'm more than confident I can beat him too to make it to the prelim at least.  From there who knows.

In my second league I finished 4th.  My mate did me a favour by beating Dr. Dreamteam which meant I moved above him on the ladder, lol.

My flower around random league I came 3rd.

Adamant

DT Gun

tbagrocks

Quote from: DT Gun on August 06, 2012, 01:32:28 AM
1st, 1st, 1st, 1st

What can i say i am a gun
yep and everyone loves a boaster ::) p.s nobody believes you ;)

Zombie2.5

Quote from: DT Gun on August 06, 2012, 01:32:28 AM
1st, 1st, 1st, 1st

What can i say i am a gun

Well done, now what's your team name again?  ::)

I finished 1st, 1st, 2nd, 8th, and 10th. Interesting varying from league to league, but in the 8th & 10th leagues I lost some close ones :( 1st in my two main leagues though, but the other three were harder and also just random/extra leagues that i joined.