Did you make finals?

Started by chaosAD, August 05, 2012, 10:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chaosAD

And what moves will u be making to win your first league final? I need to offload Broughton to someone, I'm not sure who yet!

pommyadam

made the 9-16 losers finals

not too disappointed, beat next week's opponent this week
pondering whether to change the captain (Swan vs St Kilda might not be that high)

Spinking

Made the finals. Will be looking closely at my opponent's team this week to gain an advantage. I happen to know that he has burnt all his trades so it should be easy to work out a strategy...

its me lads

EZA100

finished 9th and I'm a tiger supporter its just meant to be  >:(

Fireballz

Adamant

Made finals in 2 of my 3 leagues. I finished 9th in the 3rd league by 0.86%  :(

Colliwobblers

5th - 7th - 2nd - 1st - 3rd.

In my 5 leagues, won't be making any changes other than bringing buddy back in HOPEFULY and crossing my fingers..

Mr.Craig

Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 05, 2012, 11:22:45 PM

In my 5 leagues, won't be making any changes other than bringing buddy back in HOPEFULY and crossing my fingers..

You had it over me this week Colli but I might get another crack in the semis of The Dedicated depending on results. :P

tbagrocks

4th, won my last 9 and big chance to make the granny

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Mr.Craig on August 05, 2012, 11:31:41 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on August 05, 2012, 11:22:45 PM

You had it over me this week Colli but I might get another crack in the semis of The Dedicated depending on results. :P

That's a tough league, i finished 3-2 over the past 5 and was lucky to get over the line this week, not overly confident coming into the finals but good luck for the finals to you

chaosAD

Yeah i made finals in all my 4 leagues, hopefully i can bring home the Bacon!

dejan

yer finished first with only 2 losses for the season and 2 games clear of second.
pretty confident ill play in the grand final. its my first year in dream team thats y im only in one comp.
i got 2 trades left and 122000 in the bank dont know what to do with buddy and robbo

ddomrow

I made 4 of my 5 league finals. See what happens now ;)

Jukes

1, 2, 4, 6 and 11 were my finishes, very pleased seeing as all are top 200 leagues.

Want to play in two grand finals (whether that be top 8 or minor premiership), confident for the league I came top in, and in the one I came 11th in I was very unlucky so should hopefully go all the way there for the minor flag.