Main Menu

NBA Fantasy 2012/13

Started by Jake8, August 05, 2012, 09:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Windigo

So I've re-jigged the draft date to October 6th.

12.00 Am time going on Boston times. So that is 8.00 PM (At night) in Melbourne time. I hope this is correct.

HEAVER!

can't make it 8pm Sat 6th...I'll be available 10pm.

but happy to go with majority. I'll have my pre-draft rankings done.

RiOtChEsS

Dont usually do snake drafts anymore, but i wasnt up for a tedious auction session...

Pick#7 (which blows hard)

Grand Theft Roto, 7 of the top 52 ranked players :D This team has all the ingredients to win league, maybe... maybe contend top 50

Jake8

Hey windigo am in the league? I cant find the league anywhere?

Windigo

batt

Quote from: Windigo on September 28, 2012, 11:48:17 AM
So I've re-jigged the draft date to October 6th.

12.00 Am time going on Boston times. So that is 8.00 PM (At night) in Melbourne time. I hope this is correct.

Melbourne October 6 8pm
=
Boston October 6 6am

RiOtChEsS

This Team Is A Roto Beast... Hopefully Top 50

Windigo

Draft date can be 2.00 in the afternoon tomorrow.

Other wise it could be at night time at 10.00 which I don't wanna do.  :-\

RiOtChEsS

gotta love a smack talking shower head... i went in with a LeBron Durant strategy bcos i like trying different approaches, this guy "My Dick" was trolling all the way about his fantastic strategy and its logic and how his side had the best projected value, bla bla... anyway after blowing 80% of my budget on two players i pieced together the best "projected squad" he was ShAtTeReD ;D

Draft Recap Link
http://games.espn.go.com/fba/tools/draftrecap?leagueId=68667

Picture of projected standings for Roto

Jay

Quote from: Marcz on October 06, 2012, 04:47:17 PM
gotta love a smack talking shower head... i went in with a LeBron Durant strategy bcos i like trying different approaches, this guy "My Dick" was trolling all the way about his fantastic strategy and its logic and how his side had the best projected value, bla bla... anyway after blowing 80% of my budget on two players i pieced together the best "projected squad" he was ShAtTeReD ;D

Draft Recap Link

haha nice! Will have to try auction some day...

RiOtChEsS

Quote from: Jayman on October 06, 2012, 04:49:20 PM
Quote from: Marcz on October 06, 2012, 04:47:17 PM

Draft Recap Link

haha nice! Will have to try auction some day...
like i said its way more diverse and there r a heap more d!ckheads too ;D makes for a good laugh, there was nothing wrong with his budget strategy he just picked spud/injured players, clearly didnt understand "balance" u dont pick guys who shoot 50% from the FT Line in Roto bcos it destroys ur overall FT% EG: Rondo, Iguadala, Gerald Wallace, Javale Mcgee etc

RiOtChEsS

Had Pick 10

10 Westbrook
11 Wade
30 Horford
31 Gay
50 Noah
51 Davis
70 Lowry
71 Bargnani
90 Hill
91 Scola
110 Teague
111 Lillard
130 Green

RiOtChEsS

RiOtChEsS

CHAMPIONS LEAGUE DRAFT
       PICK 3

ABSOLUTELY SMASHED IT...

HEAVER!

err..okay...none of you were online for draft day?? and didn't do pre-draft rankings coz it just flowed as per ESPN rankings? made my life easier finding the sleepers. it took like 15mins.