Main Menu

NBA Fantasy 2012/13

Started by Jake8, August 05, 2012, 09:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DazBurg

i'm tempted but problem is i cannot make it on for that time of draft friday a very hard day for me

i did like jayman's idea

u could keep all the draft order u got now since it was done random but then conduct the draft offline
if this was the case we could hatch it out over a few days rather then trying to all be on at the same time
meaning i could make it work

Jay

Quote from: DazBurg on August 22, 2012, 09:05:00 AM
i'm tempted but problem is i cannot make it on for that time of draft friday a very hard day for me

i did like jayman's idea

u could keep all the dfart order u got now since it was done random but then conduct the draft offline
if this was the case we could hatch it out over a feew days rather then trying to all be on at the same time
let's do it!!! ;D

Holz

Quote from: DazBurg on August 22, 2012, 09:05:00 AM

i did like jayman's idea

u could keep all the draft order u got now since it was done random but then conduct the draft offline
if this was the case we could hatch it out over a few days rather then trying to all be on at the same time

I would rather change the time and find a time when it can work. The main reason i like trhis game is having everyone online at the same time and going through the draft. Wnidigo said he can move the draft date and if it goes offline it will probably be dragged out.

Windigo

I prefer the online draft. But I'd change if offline if we get enough support for it....

I can change the time/date to whenever.

Windigo

Draft Order:

1:
2: Jayman
3: Spinking
4:
5: Batt
6: Windigo
7: Jake8
8: Holzman
9: KoopKicka (When he joins)
10: That Guy (When he joins)
11: Chelskiman
12: Monstrum ( When he joins)

Only two spots left.....

Jay

Quote from: Windigo on August 22, 2012, 05:16:39 PM
I prefer the online draft. But I'd change if offline if we get enough support for it....

I can change the time/date to whenever.
less margin for error doing it offline and more practical. Will try and get as many people from league to agree, if i cant find 6+ then im happy to do it other way...what ever is most popular

Holz

im not trying to be dramatic or having an influence on voting but if it is offline I probably wont be able to participate.

DazBurg

well i'm happy otherway
just though it would be easier with offline is all
i'm sure sometime over the weekend might work out best for online one?

so do u need me to pm my email address or just pm me on here?
actually my email is in my profile i believe

Windigo

Draft Order:

1:
4: Dazburg

Dazburg is In & the number one pick will go to the last participant....When one shows themselves.

KoopKicka

DazBurg

Quote from: Windigo on August 22, 2012, 07:53:38 PM
Draft Order:

1:
4: Dazburg

Dazburg is In & the number one pick will go to the last participant....When one shows themselves.
damn missed the number 1...lol...happy with 4 though middle of the table good place so i'm always in the middle now first one round then last the 2nd and so on

DazBurg

batt

Windi ignored my PM (or maybe I just didn't actually send it ???) so I think I'll just post it here.

7PM ET Friday is 9AM AEST Saturday for us so we should probably change that (unless you guys are Saturday morning people)

If we wanted it at 7PM AEST it'd need to be set for 5AM ET Thursday because we're +14 hours on America.

I youtube'd last years fantasy draft picking and it all looks pretty interesting.  FYI if anyone takes my Dragic bad things will happen to them haha  :P

Windigo

You never sent it to me.  ???

Spinking

So have we had any progress on draft times, and the lucky sod who will join and get he number 1 draft pick?