Main Menu

NBA Fantasy 2012/13

Started by Jake8, August 05, 2012, 09:02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chelskiman

Quote from: Spinking on August 14, 2012, 08:56:38 AM
Quote from: Chelskiman on August 14, 2012, 01:10:39 AM
Has someone made a league?  I've never done this before so I dunno what the procedure is.

Yep link and passwords are in this thread  :)

Cheers, I seemed to have missed that before.  I'm in, but I'm warning you all now I'm going to be the easy beats of the comp.  I literally only got into NBA less than 2 weeks ago. xD

Jake8

In sorry boys but I accidentally made the draft time at 6.00 in the morning. Anyone know how to change it?

Spinking

Quote from: Jake8 on August 14, 2012, 04:59:38 PM
In sorry boys but I accidentally made the draft time at 6.00 in the morning. Anyone know how to change it?

Hahaha.  Yikes!

No idea, will have a look... :)

Jay

Windigo

Spinking

Quote from: Jayman on August 14, 2012, 05:29:03 PM
Make a new league???

From what I can see this might be the only option :(

Unless we want to get up at 6am???

Windigo

We have 41 days to change it.  ::)

Chelskiman

I'm keen for the league, but not 6am keen, haha.  May as well make a new league with times that will suit us (like 6pm or something).

Jake8

I'm sorry lads I will make a new one tommorow and I will make it at about 6.15

Chelskiman

All good, mate.  Easy mistake to make!

rowshow

maybe 830pm to cater for the west ozzies like me?  8)

Jake8

Lads what time do u want me to make it? And hom many people?

Jake8

Can someone else please make the league. I dont want to make the same mistake twice

Windigo

I'll make one.

Firstly which type of league do we want?

* League Manager - This is our traditional custom game where a "League Manager" (LM) has full commissioner controls over the league. The LM selects all league and draft settings, sends private invites to join, and most league settings can be changed at anytime. Throughout the season the LM has web-based tools to completely manage the league, e.g., edit other team rosters, change weekly schedule, adjust matchup scoring, make trades, etc. ESPN will preserve each league's history (and keepers!) from year-to-year. Note: LM leagues do not appear in the League Directory and can only be joined by private invite only.

* ESPN Custom - New to ESPN's type of Fantasy gameplay this league type allows one individual to setup and customize a league using any combination of custom league settings. Once created the league appears in the public League Directory and can be joined by others. From this point on throughout the season all league activity is controlled by ESPN's system, with no League Manager. League settings can not be edited at any time after the league is created. Note: that ESPN Custom leagues are not leaderboard eligible and are not kept from year-to-year.

Spinking

I prefer the League Manager version - Would you be happy to administer it Windi?