25-14 free kick count...

TheMailman

Umpires suck.

They suck for both teams.

Stop whinging

LF

This is in the wrong section anyway

tbagrocks

I'm more worried about Buckley tanking my DT with Swan tactics, I think Bucks has Ablett as Captain this week :P

Nails

TheMailman

lachie_001

Not a saints or pies supporter, but disgusted in the way the umpires were tonight. The last call in particular, that umpire cost saints the game and possible all chances of a final campaign. I believe that the afl need to come out and apologise for the decision as it was clear there was no chopping of the arms. And as well as an apology, the umpire should be dropped to the vfl. This is exactly how the umpires are ruining our great game.

Malakia

Don't support either team but if the ump saw it from behind Milne hits him round the armpit maybe a bit higher and it infringed obriens attempt at a mark, rioli's tackle should have been holding the ball but the ump made that call so whatj can you do

slipknot_4

boos for everyone bagging the umpires.. sometimes they can have a bad 1 too.. its no wonder we have a lack of quality umps no matter what job they do they get bagged its lose lose for them..!!

lachie_001

Quote from: slipknot_4 on August 05, 2012, 12:26:48 AM
boos for everyone bagging the umpires.. sometimes they can have a bad 1 too.. its no wonder we have a lack of quality umps no matter what job they do they get bagged its lose lose for them..!!
When you get paid that much money for a game, you simply don't have a bad game..

Fireballz

Quote from: lachie_001 on August 05, 2012, 12:29:58 AM
Quote from: slipknot_4 on August 05, 2012, 12:26:48 AM
When you get paid that much money for a game, you simply don't have a bad game..
Haha coz players get paid like 10 times more and every player always has a good game. Come off it!

bottlemart

I generally hate when people mention umpires.  They do their best to get it right and they rarely cost a team the game. 

But tonight however, the saints players, coaches and supporters have every right to be fiilthy with that crucial last decision.  It's a free kick if you chop the arms, but there is no rule for chopping fresh air.

I'm a Roos supporter, so my club is actually competing with the saints for a finals spot, but the saints have every right to be upset with that decision, and I can understand their frustration.  The result should have been a draw.

Justin Bieber

I don't even care about the final decision, but the game in general...

gmcjedi

Best thread ever!!!
They made so many horrible calls tonight...   😣