Suckling & Birch

Started by Slap, August 04, 2012, 01:30:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slap

I'm hoping they can get over their recent slumps..

Sure sometimes they are knocking up par scores (& the 112 Suckas earned last week).

But they are often finding themselves on single digits after the first qtr and starting on the back foot.  Hopefully they find the form that they had very early on in the season, where I wasn't questioning what they'd get each week.

Anyone else feeling the same?

Justin Bieber

Well birchall told me that he s going to ave a poor end to the season, so he's cheap next year and more of Smokie :D

pommyadam

Quote from: whatlez on August 04, 2012, 01:40:29 PM
Well birchall told me that he s going to ave a poor end to the season, so he's cheap next year and more of Smokie :D

he'll get a 150 next week now you've said that
A man can dream

me

Windigo

Think the cats really suffocated their run & their cheap marks.

Macca#23

Both are prone to games like last night which puts them in my 'not picking for 2013' list.

Windigo

Quote from: Macca#23 on August 04, 2012, 03:23:15 PM
Both are prone to games like last night which puts them in my 'not picking for 2013' list.

Pretty hard to find quality scoring backs.

Gibbs will be DPP next year after spending more than 80% there this year.

mikesguns

Birchall is in is best 7 defenders, however suckling im not so sure about. They will only score well when they play their switches in the backline, and i didnt see much of it last night as it was a fast tempo game.

Adamant

Brought Suckling in this week...never again. Did the exact same thing last year, traded him in at the start of finals only for him to screw me with 60-70's...
Birchall though has been solid all year and is a lock for next year (will be slightly underpriced too with that corked thigh he had).

Lucastorm

just got on the HS rollercoaster - greeted my team with a cactus 50+... thanks heater!

Birch on the other hand, he has been a gun on my team most of the year.. lets hope he can lift with the steamrollin hawkers these last few rounds

tbagrocks

loving Grimesy atm, and Hepps rearly drops below 70 (lowest 61 and 62), but got Suckers cos I had him last year and wanted him again so started with him :'( yep he's a rollercoaster

Fireballz

I'm thinking about going Suckling -> Waters (traded him out when he went in for surgery >:() but worried it's a bit sideways and Suckling will go big as soon as I trade him...