Main Menu

Snapbacks

Started by clucktacular, August 04, 2012, 01:36:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jay

Love asking people who their favourite player is on the team that they have the snapback of...most of them have no idea! I do own a boston celtics because i am a celtics fan :)

Asked one guy the other day who their favourite chicago bulls player at the moment is...nah mate Michael Jordan doesnt play any more ;)

Jukes

Quote from: Jayman on August 04, 2012, 10:19:55 PM
Love asking people who their favourite player is on the team that they have the snapback of...most of them have no idea! I do own a boston celtics because i am a celtics fan :)

Asked one guy the other day who their favourite chicago bulls player at the moment is...nah mate Michael Jordan doesnt play any more ;)

THIS

How do you tell the difference between an nba fan and a swagfag...one's wearing a jersey the other is wearing a snapback.

Jay

Quote from: Jukes on August 04, 2012, 10:23:01 PM

THIS

How do you tell the difference between an nba fan and a swagfag...one's wearing a jersey the other is wearing a snapback.
guess im both ;) got a celtics snapback which i wear sometimes & i live in my Kevin Garnett jersey haha

bomberboy0618

Doesn't everyone know Derrick Rose? Seriously!

Jay

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on August 04, 2012, 10:33:40 PM

Doesn't everyone know Derrick Rose? Seriously!
thats what i thought...

Windigo

All I know about Rose is that he wasn't as good this year as last year when he won MVP.  :-X

Maca24

I sell them for a large profit :P
I also wear them often :/ I can understand how people dislike them though as they are way overused.
I like mine though, I have 4. Miami Heat (My team), NO Hornets, Boston Red Sox (My team) and Memphis Grizzlies.
I like wearing them when my hair looks crap or whatever. (Sounds gay I know, but thats the way it is)  :)

My Chumps

I just can't understand why you would have one that isn't your team? Can you explain it to me Maca?

bomberboy0618

Maca24

Quote from: My Chumps on August 05, 2012, 09:41:35 PM
I just can't understand why you would have one that isn't your team? Can you explain it to me Maca?
In short, because I like the designs of some of the hats better than I do for some that are my own teams.

Mat0369

Quote from: Windigo on August 04, 2012, 02:51:03 PM
Hats that raise your swag meter:

I want that Flyers cap

Mat0369

I do the same thing. A hipster came into work the other day wearing an 81 Eagles Jersey that looked pretty new. It was one of the cheaper ones that you can get at the end of the season for around $30 (the numbers are not sewn on). He was wearing a jacket so I could not see the name on the back and since it looked so new I was not sure if it was a Jason Avant or a TO jersey. I was leaning more towards the TO as an Eagles fan would have been pissed off and instead of burning it sent it to the op shop. So I ask him is your jersey TO or Avant. He looks at me completely lost and I asked him again. He says I have no idea I am just wearing a friends top for this party and showed me the back. It was a TO jersey and he asked me if he was any good. I told him that he got kicked off the team after a contract dispute since he was doing sit ups in his driveway.

Separate story but something similar. I have a Dodgers cap I wear around that I got when I was in LA. I was walking through the city one night and some drunk woman yelled out LA Lakers. I completely ignored her and kept walking, she later yells out, what a F'ing idiot, you don't even know what cap you're wearing. I start laughing to myself because if you are going to rip someone for not knowing the team of the cap they are wearing, make sure you get the team right.