Main Menu

McKernen v Jenkins v Lynch, for finals

Started by tbagrocks, August 03, 2012, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tbagrocks

ok Crows fans who do we want playing the third tall/Ruck role come finals time? asuming Tippo plays

Cicjose

i would have thought Jenkins had this sewn up

Mckernan's developed slower than i think was expected

Lynch would be 4th string forward at best IMO

Tominator

tbagrocks

well McKernan has been dropped, look he's real young, do you remember hearing about Corey before he was 24? Shaun's alright I think he'll develop into a dominant player, as long as we keep him

McRooster

Quote from: tbagrocks on August 03, 2012, 05:51:40 PM
well McKernan has been dropped, look he's real young, do you remember hearing about Corey before he was 24? Shaun's alright I think he'll develop into a dominant player, as long as we keep him
In 1996 Corey McKernan won a Premiership at age 22 ::)

That year he also tied for the Brownlow with Voss and Hird but was ineligible, at age 22 he was also named the AFL players Association MVP in 1996...

- so yeah, we'd heard plenty about Corey before he was 24  :P

PowerBug

McKernan sucks, sorry, He's been just as good as Brad Moran was. (No offence to the man heard he's doing pretty well away from footy)

afl_freak2

i say none of them should play and stick with tip as 2nd ruck!

Tominator

Jenkins has been going great and I'd like to see Lynch get more of a run over the next two weeks

Give guys a go before finals and then pick your best team with a full list to pick from come Week 1 in September

McRooster

Quote from: PowerBug on August 04, 2012, 01:20:47 AM
McKernan sucks, sorry, He's been just as good as Brad Moran was. (No offence to the man heard he's doing pretty well away from footy)
LOL PB, have you ordered a coffee from Brad Moran - its like waiting for a tram on Greenhill Rd.....it's never coming  :P